I've got a Pearl 8120 but I see alot of mentioning of the Pearl 8130-is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

milz no está en línea Stack level 3

I've got a Pearl 8120 but I see alot of mentioning of the Pearl 8130-is this the same BB?

Does anyone know where I can get themes for the 8120? When I had the 8100 I had the 'comic' theme, but I can't remember where I got it from, or even if it would work on my new pearl. I have tried to go through the 'download themes' option on the BB but it says there's none to download-anyone got any ideas?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Themes....

You can use the 8100 themes for your 8120 and the 8130. Just make sure you are running the OS Version that they were exported for. or a later one. They should work.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Themes.... Hey milz, check out this thread from your BB. In order to see the themes you must view it from your BB. Scroll down to themes and then you can see them, I think the one that you are looking for might be in here. Theres one that looks like the Sunday morning comics in the newspaper. Hope this helps! talk to ya later