hi , i need some help . ... i dl the 4.2.103 os the other ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

danadana84 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question theme builder

Advertisement

hi ,

i need some help . ... i dl the 4.2.103 os the other day and the latest theme builder now it wont let me put the new themes on my phone and the old ones .... it shows up on my desktop maneger ( some themes ) and the other ones say that there is not one found for my device .... THEN i have some numbers from my phone book are not on there . there not on the back up either I dont think .

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: theme builder

dana - are you exporting the 8100 themes as 4.2.0? that might make a difference. i know there is a limit to how many themes you put on your phone (i think one stacker had 20 or so on there!!!)

as for your backup, are the numbers the only thing you are still missing?

danadana84 no está en línea Stack level 2

well ,

im still missing my numbers, bb messanger buddy list ( some buddys ) and i didnt have that many themes on my phone maybe 11 or so but not 20 . im ready to toss this phone !!!!! and im not sure i saved the back correctly because it dosent seem like it .... at first it was telling me on the back up i have 117 phone numbers now its saying i have 97 ! i remember having 117 phone numbers and i had almost 30 buddys on my bb messanger , now i have 18 ! i made a back up the same day i put my new upgrade on my bb and it has the date i backed it up but when i click back up it gives me old back up b4 the very very first time i put the upgrade on it b4 they made the 4.2.103 one .. i hope you understand me .... im ready to cry ! i shouldn even be messing with stuff thats not broke ! i was trying to stay up with the crowd ! i wanted to be with the latest just liek everybody else but thats what i get for trying to be a follower and not a leader . :cry: :cry:

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I've heard that there were problems with 103. And it has been replaced with 107. You might check the download website and check it out.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

roboto1288 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e716f4

where can you make your own themes???

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide