Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well, I can understand why they do it. It's like buying a car from a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

desjr7359 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DECE1A

Re: The Sugarcube Trick

Advertisement

Well, I can understand why they do it. It's like buying a car from a Honda Dealership and not wanting to advertise for them for the rest of the time you own that vehicle. I always remove those decals, and actually I'd probably do that to my Pearl too if it weren't for the fact that I'd probably end up ruining the finish in the process.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I just don't like the branding of the products. And I'm a cingular customer too. But note that no one wants to remove the BlackBerry name.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Quote Originally Posted by sanfrancisco
    Did I miss something? What product are you talking about?
    Oops! I forgot to paste the link in:

http://www.noscratch.com/novus/

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    Thanks a mill

akamurph no está en línea Stack level 2

thx for this info!! my video ipod's screen has been scratched for awhile and will have to try this out...

mothwingdust no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I did the exact same thing, and also used Applesauce to fix the problem! That stuff works great, but I don't think I'll ever bother trying the sugarcube trick again! BTW, I bought my Applesauce at MicroCenter. I liked the product so much, I sent Applesauce an email telling them what I'd done and how happy I was that I was able to fix it. I never send off emails like that, but the responded the next day and were extremely grateful that I liked their product so much. And just for grins, I tried it on a DVD I had that was scuffed and not playing properly: it even fixed that and plays back perfectly now!

tippndown no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3012D2AF
    I recently removed my T-Mobile logo because i've always thought it was crooked...I used my fingernail and followed that up with a little soft scrub cleaner and it came off easily with no scratches

phungy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'll have to check out this product. My rubberized case covers the T-Mobile logo anyways. Plus I'd have to remove the BSE skin. Oye.
    BB 8100 v.4.2.0.42 Unlocked
    Accs: 1GB MicroSD, BSE Total Body Skin, Seidio Rubberized Case, BT H500

PM me for NEW OEM BB Pearl battery doors!

levanhieu no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF4321
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~seems like a great product. I just bought a hard smoke case for my pearl at Seido online and I am kind of regretting it. The case does not make the phone look very nice even though the phone is now protected. I alfo just out on the screen portion of the best skins ever and it looks horrible. There are no scratches but it does not look clean and glossy. I hope after 24 hours it will look better

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the tips! I want to remove my T-Mobile logo as well, since we don't even have T-Mobile in Canada. Plus, as soon as I get my Pearl unlocked I'll be using Fido... so what's the point of having the T-Mobile logo on my phone. As soon as I get some polish or something I will try this trick! Thanks for the awesome tips!

jbrisson no está en línea Stack level 1

Logo removal

Quote Originally Posted by rozzy9
    Thanks for the tips! I want to remove my T-Mobile logo as well, since we don't even have T-Mobile in Canada. Plus, as soon as I get my Pearl unlocked I'll be using Fido... so what's the point of having the T-Mobile logo on my phone. As soon as I get some polish or something I will try this trick! Thanks for the awesome tips!
    Sometimes Mr.Clean Magic erasers take off logos.
    Anyone ever tried?

alan_g no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205370c9
    that sure looks like it worked a treat..**rem to buy some**

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks for the tip will be trying it soon

backdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

Too bad someone hasn't come up with a fix for the Cingular Pearl. I would love to at least get rid of the gray at the bottom w/ the logo! Wish they would have left the phone as it came from BB! Other than that I love the phone. Sorry for the first post being a rant,

SteveL1 no está en línea Stack level 2

Why would'nt the sugar trick work on the Cingular version as well?? The logo is likely pad stamped on just like the T-Mobile logo is. Or, you could order a replacement panel for the t-Mobile version and replace yours, giving it that fully custom look.

I know that I will try to remove the Cingular logo off of mine as I do a lot of business with an advertising agency that involves Verizon printed material and it will just bring up issues if they notice it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast