Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

THAT WORKED LIKE A CHAMP! THANKS!... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jare22bear no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

Advertisement

THAT WORKED LIKE A CHAMP! THANKS!

DCalvert no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

so quick question. ive been messing around with the settings in the super C program, and im trying to convert VOB files...any idea on which settings to use? ive tried a couple and a few worked, but would cut off the video after a few seconds. HELP PLEASE!!

kievlak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DE8015

i cant get it to download. it gets to about 40% from anyone of the 4 DL sites they have and just freezes
    "So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

batman76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23df496d

Question Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

hello,,
    first of all let me give props for this program,,second,,on a 1gb card how much space does a full size movie take,,

thank you,
    batman76

kievlak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DE8015

ok i got it to download. as far as movie size...i use DVDShrink to rip movies to my cpu. with it you can resize it some. the average movie without dvd menus (just the movie) is 500-715 megs. so on a 1 gig card you could fit one movies on it. I download alot of my tv shows from iTunes. and the average 30 to 45 minute show can be 300 megs. but it just depends on the quality of the show. I have a 23 minute wallace and gromit cartoon on my phone now and it only 68 megs. Be cause the screen is so small on the phone you can rip the movies down with dvd shrink and make the file size real small, and still get a good picture on the phone, it would just look bad full size on your tv or computer.
    "So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

batman76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23df496d

thank you very much,,

batman76

Lynza no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23DF2024

For some reason I keep getting an error - "an error occurred attempting to play media." the software worked great, though. I have all my settings as listed in the first post. Any suggestions? The source was an .mkv (Matroska) video, not sure if that makes any difference or not.

--Edit--

I got it - I had H.263+ instead of H.263. Works beautifully! too bad the BB can't do subtitles, I have some crazy Japanese TV shows I could watch. Oh well, old episodes of The Tick will have to do.
    Last edited by Lynza; 10-28-2006 at 11:06 PM.

desjr7359 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DECE1A

Quote Originally Posted by Lynza
    too bad the BB can't do subtitles, I have some crazy Japanese TV shows I could watch. Oh well, old episodes of The Tick will have to do.
    On the screen size that we're using, you would be happy that you don't have subtitles. I have a few movies with short periods of subtitles, and it's almost unreadable (too small to read).

nazadone no está en línea Stack level 1

thank you for the tips i cant really use my contrals can you help
    thanx

Dre3384 no está en línea Stack level 1

Its not working for me at all

seastkc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241BF728

Let me just say that I was literally ready to take my Pearl back because I spent so much time trying to get files to play on there. I was so frustrated and I can't believe how easy it was to do with your help. Thank you so much I'm literally smiling now that I'm watching videos on my blackberry. This site has been so helpful and I'm very glad to have found it. Wish I could have found it two weeks ago before I spent close to eight hours trying to get stuff to play on here. Thanks again.

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

I had loaded a couple videos in mass storage mode but couldnt get them to work. Then I downloaded the SuperC program on the first page and everything works awesome! WMV files now play in AVI format. So easy to use and no fussing.

Thank you,
    Alex

allbus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204CB9AF

does the superC program only work for windows or can it work for macs too? i'm also having trouble viewing videos on my pearl. the music videos have sound on my pearl, but no picture. do i have to covert the videos again?

Johnni no está en línea Stack level 2

mad props. i have bunch of files to convert now. =)

bustinstugot no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey guys.. i don't know what im doing wrong.. i just got my 1 gig card and im playing around with video.. i am using the Super C program . The output container is in AVI.. out put video codec is H.263.... and out put audio is mp3. I have tried the video scale size in both 176 x 144 and 352x 288 and nothing is working. i've had the aspect in 11:9 and 4:3.. frame rate at 14.9 and i've even tried it at 29 but i figured that would not have worked. The bitrate for video is 1008kbps and is on high quality and stretch it.
    Now for the audio i've tried it on 22050 and 44100. Its on 2 channel and i've tried the audio on 96 and 128 kbps. It encodes perfectly fine but when i put it on my pearl it says the format is not correct and says error. I am using dvd shrink to copy old school from dvd. on my computer it ends up as an Vob file. I convert it with no problems to to avi on my computer but why won't it play on the pearl? what am i doing wrong cause i've been playing with the video for like 2 hours and i can't figure it out.. .PLEASE SOMEONE HELP !!!! lol thanks.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast