Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 272829303132

It is still valid. There are other tools out there but for the 8100 it ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

Advertisement

It is still valid. There are other tools out there but for the 8100 it is the best. The only thing better than super is encoding it yourself without super... but that would mean some command line experience and (probably) linux, because windows doesn't come with mencoder by default. If you are interested in encoding it yourself and have mencoder... pm me and I'll give you the command that I use to encode my videos. I've got a few full length DVDs on my 8100 and watch it between "please hold"s.

evanpelt no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    318278B3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have mentioned this on another post but if you get tired of tinkering and want results use a 3rd party app that I have if you don't mind paying $35-$39.00. It is totally worth saving the headaches. It decrypts any DVD to almost any format you need. ANY!!! If you would like the software info, post or pin me and I will fire up the laptop and get it right to you. I was very excited about it because for once its true. No false hype and no I have no affiliation with the company....

HuMbSnAldO no está en línea Stack level 1
    Try this:
    Created by Seabyrd Technologies

web: www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo

Directly from DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and many other formats.

bobdurfob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by HuMbSnAldO View Post
    Try this:
    Created by Seabyrd Technologies

web: www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo

Directly from DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and many other formats.
    Awesome I dled both Super C and the Seabyrd Tech thing, but I have yet to try it since I don't get a 2GB Micro SD card until Monday or Tuesday. Hope it works...

Alrighty awesome. I got my Micro SD card earlier today and I put 3 movies on my Pearl. Super C works perfectly. The Seabyrd video thing doesn't seem to work...

Oh and I do have 1 small problem though. I have the Bourne Ultimatum in widescreen ripped to my computer, and no matter what aspect ratio I try to convert it to, on my Pearl it always ends up squished. The 2 other movies I have on my BB right now are Little Miss Sunshine and Superbad, both in widescreen and both look perfectly fine at 11:9. Any advice?

fatboygixxer no está en línea Stack level 1
    When I dowloaded from the link of the first post, I got some Prism converter is this what everyone's using??

imran_dhukka no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey buddies i am not able to downlaod this file error acours while installing it any one help

Quote Originally Posted by imran_dhukka View Post
    hey buddies i am not able to downlaod this file error acours while installing it any one help
    Which are you talking about? Super C or Seabyrd? There shouldn't be a problem, they installed fine for me, just that Seabyrd didn't work well for my Pearl.

mccauley318 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Propz

KMAC14 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys, this is my first post on here. I tried using the how-to on the first post for using super-C. I format the video i want, and put it on the BB, but the BB player still will not play it, it says that the player as encountered an error. Any ideas on where im missing something?

tlmac no está en línea Stack level 1

Clone DVD Mobile

I've tried to download the Super application and can't. I have Clone DVD Mobile, but everything says its encrpted. All DVD's, any movies I have already d/led on my computer. How do I get passed this. Basically all I want to do is put my already downloaded movies from my laptop, onto my Blackberry 8100.

moolaskey no está en línea Stack level 1
    where does the file go after to go on blackberry..didnt work it broke the movie down in pieces after i drag it..

moolaskey no está en línea Stack level 1
    the same sa kmac14.......

bb8100guy1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up thanks bud

thanks mate.. im no coputer whiz & that really helped me
    now im playing all my surfin vids on blackberry 8100 pearl
    you're a legend!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 272829303132