Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

i used the super and blackberry video converter but i still cant get it to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

unimartman no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

Advertisement

i used the super and blackberry video converter but i still cant get it to work. I have tried many of times but still cant get it to convert. I am stuck and dont know what to do. Help someone please. I am getting really disgusted trying to watch movies. thank you.

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by unimartman
    i used the super and blackberry video converter but i still cant get it to work. I have tried many of times but still cant get it to convert. I am stuck and dont know what to do. Help someone please. I am getting really disgusted trying to watch movies. thank you.
    No one is going to be able to help you unless you state a specific problem.
    Blackberry Video Converter
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

unimartman no está en línea Stack level 1

i get 1 hour and 2 minutes when i use the super and i get 35 minutes when I use the blackberry one. I dont know what I am doing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by unimartman
    i get 1 hour and 2 minutes when i use the super and i get 35 minutes when I use the blackberry one. I dont know what I am doing wrong
    Have you tried several videos? Is the video you are trying encrypted? Try converting one from archive.org.
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

Daiikun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242A31A6

I'll give it a shot. I was able to transfer an episode of an old cartoon over way back but it was very broken when it came to sound and seamless playing. I'm hoping this'll be better.

manny_NYC no está en línea Stack level 1

Can anyone help me with this..I'm having a hard time trying to download this program with all the different steps. I went to the bottom where it says
    To Download, use ONLY the mouse right click + Save target as.. h263+amrNb.3GP , but thats as far as I get, I cant get it work. Can someone help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by manny_NYC
    Can anyone help me with this..I'm having a hard time trying to download this program with all the different steps. I went to the bottom where it says
    To Download, use ONLY the mouse right click + Save target as.. h263+amrNb.3GP , but thats as far as I get, I cant get it work. Can someone help me out.
    Don't really know what you are up to exactally, but if you want to convert videos to watch on your blackberry, install this:

http://www.seabirdtech.com/%7Eprogra...aller_1.13.exe

vytran no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    quoc6587

man i tried to download the SUPER softward but it doesnt let me
    what do i have to do??

trickgasm no está en línea Stack level 1

^
    same thing I can't download super for some reason

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html
    try here and scroll to the bottom you should see links to dl it, hope this helps cuz its a must have

Myk Dinis no está en línea Stack level 1

I have no idea why I can't download super c, my home machine is fried...I can access secure websites for stuff like that but I can't seem to do whatever it is that's needed for super c

If any1 knows where i can find another copy of it I would be appreciative...

Thanks!
    Myk

jdsanders no está en línea Stack level 1

how do I not get full screen video...I want wide screen. I converted Alpha Dog following the steps on this forum and it stretched out the video...thanks in advance

Jockobasi no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks... gotta try this.

ricanbrat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    @$km3!!!

i'm new to all this whole "pearl downloads" . I own a pearl, and just discovered how much stuff you can actually do with this phone. i didnt know u can download and make your own themes, i didnt know there was this video thing. But my problem is i cant figure anything out. ive tried downloading the theme maker, and i can't, ive tried this video thing and i have no clue what im looking for or where im puttin it. My friend tells me the theme builder doesnt work with Vista but i dont know if thatis true or not. Can some please help, is there a pearl download for dummies?

Spoook no está en línea BES Pro

Thanks so much for this, dfc420. Have transferred a bunch of Futurama s to by Pearl. Very cool. I used to use a Sony Ericsson P910 and found a few shareware converters that did the job, but the video quality is so much better on the Pearl. A few people seem to have probs downloading the software. If it's not illegal or anything I guess I could chuck it on our FTP site or something. Dunno if I'm allowed to do that, though...