Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

www dot seabyrdtech dot com/bbvideo this is the one i use to encode. i like ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ray244190 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    askme

Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

Advertisement

www dot seabyrdtech dot com/bbvideo
    this is the one i use to encode. i like being able to adjust the size. the volume increase causes a bit to much bass though.

robmc1031 no está en línea Stack level 1

ok im having trouble with the Super encoder. im very new to this and i encode it and then try to play it on my phone it says it doesnt support the format

can anyone help me with this?

flam no está en línea Stack level 1

dfc420 you're a genius! thanks for all your help!

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Quote Originally Posted by chknlomein
    Can ANYONE HELP ME!?!???

i am new to this and have no clue how to do this...i just want to put a few episodes of south park on my Pearl. Thank You and love to ALL
    LOL I got just about every episode including Season 11 and alot of Family Guy too, let me know what ya need.

sam999 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

Quote Originally Posted by baconismidog
    You might give this a try if you haven't already. It is stable and seems to work well.

I have also posted a bunch of videos to download for free (all open-source). Some really fun old stuff...

B

EXCELLENT STUFF Bacon. KUDOS and THANKQ.

cokes no está en línea Stack level 1

is it just my pearl? everytime i play a video it plays the audio just fine, but the picture hangs up for a few seconds every 10 or so seconds. I can't watch videos smoothly. am i doing something wrong? I used the blackbery video prog. from seabyrd

j.g. artist no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204CF378

thanx a lot man

Briley1975 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244EFF2D

Smile Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

I am new to this forum- and for that matter- BB in general. I just received a Pearl through work (SunCom Wireless- small wireless carrier in NC and SC). I have been playing with this thing non-stop for the past couple weeks (hence the name CrackBerry I guess). I have tried downloading a couple of movies and I am wondering if I am doing too many steps (Finally fot the thing to work). Downloaded CloneDVD, AnyDVD and the Video Converter from Seabyrd tech. I had tried just seabyrd but couldnt get it to work- then just Clone and it didnt do anything for me- when I finally ran it through both I got the thing working...is it always this many steps?

Oh yeah- props to all the suggestions for getting my messenger working- it showed on my apps but not on the home screen. Finally got it working- and to think I was ready to throw this thing out the car window a couple of times

unimartman no está en línea Stack level 1

I am sorry but I am totally confused about how to covert a movie for the blackberry 8100. I have done what is posted here but I cant seem to get the movies to work. please someone help or pm me and let me know what to do. I want to get bigger files for movies. thanks

clarissa2517 no está en línea Stack level 1

hey you guy's how are you im pretty new at all this can any1 tell me how to download a video and put it on my bbp

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by drew4flt72
    Are you freakin' kidding me??? It doesn't get any easier than that boys and girls....!!!
    I'm uninstalling Super C as we speak.....Nice job bacon!!!!
    To the last few posts. Just get my software. The beta is going to be released if I ever get time to post it. That will be the final version.

http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbdl

B
    Blackberry Video Converter
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

Seabyrd Technologies has officially released version 1.13.07 of the Blackberry Video Converter. We have submitted it to Snapfiles, Handango, and Download.com and it should be available there over the next few days. In the meantime, you may download it from our website: http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo

If you had not subscribed to the newsletter, the announcement is available at our website.

http://www.seabyrdtech.com/announcement

New features include:
    • 8800 support
    • File manager
    • Help file
    • Ability to specify default device, input and output directories, & colors
    • Debugging options made very easy
    • Increased DVD support
    • Subtitles (beta)
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

rohanbritto no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

Thanks Mate, this will surely be helpful esp for movie addicts who need to carry it on their favourite PEARL

chrissie225 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EDFCF4

Hey I know these are going to sound stupid, but I have a few questions. I got the video converter working fine. Thanks so much bacon, that is a great tool and very easy to use. I have never downloaded much of anything before. I few songs here and there, so I am not sure where to even get videos from. I found like a short video clip on the site that I used to test it out to make sure I was doing it right. So is there a site or something to get videos, and is it a different process for movies? Do movies take up your whole memory card? I have a 2gig memory card. Sorry for my ignorance, I am so new to all of these concepts. Thanks so much for the help

Quote Originally Posted by chrissie225
    Hey I know these are going to sound stupid, but I have a few questions. I got the video converter working fine. Thanks so much bacon, that is a great tool and very easy to use. I have never downloaded much of anything before. I few songs here and there, so I am not sure where to even get videos from. I found like a short video clip on the site that I used to test it out to make sure I was doing it right. So is there a site or something to get videos, and is it a different process for movies? Do movies take up your whole memory card? I have a 2gig memory card. Sorry for my ignorance, I am so new to all of these concepts. Thanks so much for the help
    There are few legal ways to download movies that will work well with a blackberry. All legal download content is encrypted. If you find somewhere allowing downloads that are not encrypted or if you find somewhere offering you vast amounts of content for a minimal fee it is probably not legal. Lots of places offshore offering Hollywood content and collecting money for it when they did nothing to earn that money except put up a server with stolen content. If you want to download unencrypted content you will have to figure that out on your own.

Side note: There is a product that will allow you to use ITunes music called QTFairuse6.

BUT, for movies, you will have to buy DVD's and then decrypt them (I think that most people on the forums use DVD shrink) then make them into Blackberry files. I am not sure how legal this is, some say as long as you own a copy of the DVD you can watch it on your Blackberry and some say you can't legally circumvent the copy protection. I don't know - I think it is a little shady (both sides of the fence). This software will only do unencrypted videos. I have a bunch of pre-converted on my website (www.seabyrdtech.com/bbsamples ) or you can get them from archive.org and make them yourself.

Happy 420 kids!

B