Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Where do you download the actual file. I have looked and can't find it.... BlackBerry Pearl forum

boas1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

Advertisement

Where do you download the actual file. I have looked and can't find it.

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by boas1
    What file?

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by boas1
    http://www.seabirdtech.com/~programs...aller_1.13.exe
    Blackberry Video Converter
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

JustPearly no está en línea Stack level 1

I have been using the program on seabirdtech.com. Love the ability to increase the volume on the recording!! The file size ends up being about 2x the size of a file converted with Mobiledvd. A 3 hour DVD ends up being nearly 600mb. Does this sound right? Thanks so much for offering a free and easy solution!!!

da5069 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242a596d

Really good info! thank you to all! I have a question though, for the oness that are using ImToo what format are you saving it under and are you able to rip off a dvd? with this new metod, how well can you rip off of a dvd and how big are the files? e.g i have a 2gb card and i have half of it filled with mp3's.

ultraspaz no está en línea Stack level 2

I had already ripped several DVD's for my Ipod video using the DVD to Ipod video converter from pqdvd.com. Great software but not free. I then used the Seabyrd software to convert all of those itune compatible flicks to work on my BB Pearl. Worked great. PQDVD also has a DVD to 3gp converter for smartphones but even with the recommended settings I couldn't get it to work on the BB. Still new to all of this so I might of missed something.

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Quote Originally Posted by jjgctg
    Does anyone know how to convert Itune movies to the 8100? I have paid for them, but I cant convert it.

Can ANYONE HELP ME!?!???

i am new to this and have no clue how to do this...i just want to put a few episodes of south park on my Pearl. Thank You and love to ALL

berry wiz no está en línea Stack level 1

I have found the simplist program to encode actual full length movies to blackberry pearl 8100. The program is called Clonedvd Mobile. Even though it costs about $30, you can try it free for 21 days and encode all the movies you want for free, there is no catch. It is amazing and all the settings are preset all you have to do is pick blackberry pearl from the list and pick the movie, and on tv shows you can pick which episode you want, and then make the resolution high and hit go, it usually takes about 30 min and it goes straight to your desktop and then you can transfer it via the usb cable. The resolution and sound is magnificent, I made about 30 movies in the 21 day trial. The website to get the program is slysoft.com, click on Clonedvd Mobile and hit download, once it downloads open it and it will say free trial starts. It is an amazing program try it out.

derekyeu no está en línea Stack level 1

After updating to the latest 4.2.1 firmware, the setting no longer played full screen. I experimented with SUPER settings. The setting I use to get full screen play is

File container: MP4
    Video Codec: MPEG-4
    Audio Codec: AAC
    Video Size: 320:240
    Aspect: 4:3
    Frame/Sec: 14.985
    Bit Rate: 576
    Audio: 22050
    Channels: 2
    Bit Rate: 64 kbps

Hope it hopes.

-D

khaddem no está en línea Stack level 2

Tranferring videos from pc to bb pearl
    i downloaded the seabyrd tech and i followed the steps to convert my video to avi. Now when it is time to transfer to my blackberry,it asked me to save in some folder. I am lost there.
    I tried by going through my bb desktop manager and transfer my video to my sd card (2g), it went well but it the video does not appear on my card when i check the phone. What am i doing wrong? i am a newbie with bb pearl and all this downloading thing. So a easy set of instructions to follow will be welcomed.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by khaddem
    Tranferring videos from pc to bb pearl
    i downloaded the seabyrd tech and i followed the steps to convert my video to avi. Now when it is time to transfer to my blackberry,it asked me to save in some folder. I am lost there.
    I tried by going through my bb desktop manager and transfer my video to my sd card (2g), it went well but it the video does not appear on my card when i check the phone. What am i doing wrong? i am a newbie with bb pearl and all this downloading thing. So a easy set of instructions to follow will be welcomed.
    Thanks
    The new version (on my website) has a file transfer wizard. It is pretty easy.

Try it
    B
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I've been playing around with the BB Video Converter and have had great results if I start with an AVI file (that doesn't work on Pearl in original version) and convert to one that plays on my Pearl. But if I start with a .mp4 file, I can't get it to convert... at some point during the conversion the Mencoder crashes every time! Any thoughts or helpful hints? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gritsinct
    I've been playing around with the BB Video Converter and have had great results if I start with an AVI file (that doesn't work on Pearl in original version) and convert to one that plays on my Pearl. But if I start with a .mp4 file, I can't get it to convert... at some point during the conversion the Mencoder crashes every time! Any thoughts or helpful hints? Thanks!
    Most mp4 will work, but if it is encrypted it will not...

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

After encoding the file, how do you get it to the DM for dl?? Or do you turn on Mass Storage and drop and drag file?? BTW, I turned my Mass Storage prompt off, how do I turn it back on??

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by baconismidog
    [FONT=sans-serif]2[/FONT]

http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbdl

Are you freakin' kidding me??? It doesn't get any easier than that boys and girls....!!!
    I'm uninstalling Super C as we speak.....Nice job bacon!!!!