Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

I have got videos to work using slywhatever and mobile clone wheni use super C ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

akea87 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

Advertisement

I have got videos to work using slywhatever and mobile clone

wheni use super C it wont play how can i make them smaller cause the load times kill me!

ninjix no está en línea Stack level 1

I tried to use the program called SUPER build 2.7 and encoding a .mpg file. into avi. My blackberry is 8100 ver 2.4xxxx it keeps telling me that my file is not of an valid format. Everything was done according to the walkthrough :cry: I did 1:1 and output avi / avi for pocket pc (tried both options) also 14.985 aspect etc... played around all night lastnight. When i tried to encode it, it kept asking me for selecting FOURCC either L263 or H263, so.. i unno i tried both but, still not working... can anyone help me to solve this weird problem? I really want to look movie on my blackberry

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

I have been using seabyrdtech with no problems, just increase the sound and picture size no prob

Only thing is why can I not go full screen ?? The player takes up half of the screen!!

GunPants no está en línea Stack level 1

i've got the super conv. and the seabyrd one they both work fine for me. but i was only able to get the vids onto my SD card with direct USB drive. i'm sure there is a way the get the vids(or any other large file) directly onto the BB throught the USB cable(with out taking the phone apart). the 1st post said somthing about mass storage mode. but i don't know how to use that. if any one does please reply. anyway thanx for all the info.

PuRowdy no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by GunPants
    i've got the super conv. and the seabyrd one they both work fine for me. but i was only able to get the vids onto my SD card with direct USB drive. i'm sure there is a way the get the vids(or any other large file) directly onto the BB throught the USB cable(with out taking the phone apart). the 1st post said somthing about mass storage mode. but i don't know how to use that. if any one does please reply. anyway thanx for all the info.
    Mass Storage mode is kind of like turning your phone into a big USB flash drive. So what you want to do is enable this, then plug the phone into your PC and you should see it show up as a drive in my computer.

To enable Mass Storage navigate to

Options -> Advanced Options -> Media Card -> Mass Storage Mode Support "On"

And to get this to happen automatically when you connect your phone to a PC, select "Yes" for "Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected", that is your option though, it should ask when you plug it in if you select "no".

Hope that helps.

p1nstack no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Video Converter works just fine for me, thanks baconismidog.

M0stBlunt3d no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ECB429

thanks soo much!!

bhavik23 no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I download the software...do we have to select something from that list of options that show...in blue?

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

[FONT=sans-serif]2[/FONT]
    Quote Originally Posted by bhavik23
    How do I download the software...do we have to select something from that list of options that show...in blue?
    http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbdl

Blackberry Video Converter
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

hipcat no está en línea Stack level 1

Bacon i gotta thank you, your program is great. I was using Super until it started telling me i have an outdated, buggy version and I should update. I updated and never again would a video converted by Super play smoothly on my Pearl, but your software is simple and str8fwd, I have a cpl suggestions if your interested, such as batch processing and I find it annoying that it imparts the thumbnail view everytime you choose a file to open. I prefer the details view as I watch my downloaded content with the largest size at home and save the smaller videos for conversion to go to my phone. I also have to re-choose my output folder everytime or it names every file the same thing. My props on your program are for its speed of conversion, limited use of my puter's resources, the final sound and video quality, as well as the converted video's functionality with the pearl's controls all of which are excellent. For those of you who followed my pervious posting with the results of my labor in tweaking Super to make it work perfectly, unfortunately i fear my settings no longer produce a smotth playing video with working controls on the 2007.build21 version, i spent the same amout of time and effort with the new version but this time to no avail and I tried downloading other conversion programs with little success, bacon's program is the best option i've found as of today.

Quote Originally Posted by hipcat
    Bacon i gotta thank you, your program is great. I was using Super until it started telling me i have an outdated, buggy version and I should update. I updated and never again would a video converted by Super play smoothly on my Pearl, but your software is simple and str8fwd, I have a cpl suggestions if your interested, such as batch processing and I find it annoying that it imparts the thumbnail view everytime you choose a file to open. I prefer the details view as I watch my downloaded content with the largest size at home and save the smaller videos for conversion to go to my phone. I also have to re-choose my output folder everytime or it names every file the same thing. My props on your program are for its speed of conversion, limited use of my puter's resources, the final sound and video quality, as well as the converted video's functionality with the pearl's controls all of which are excellent. For those of you who followed my pervious posting with the results of my labor in tweaking Super to make it work perfectly, unfortunately i fear my settings no longer produce a smotth playing video with working controls on the 2007.build21 version, i spent the same amout of time and effort with the new version but this time to no avail and I tried downloading other conversion programs with little success, bacon's program is the best option i've found as of today.
    Thanks!

In the next version you will be able to set the default directories for input and output.

On my machine it retains the details view when you file open. You might want to go to, from windows explorer, tools, folder options, view and choose apply to all folders. Before you do this, make sure the folder you are doing this from is set to details. If that doesn't work, let me know.

Thanks again.

PS - try the beta, it has some of the features you have asked for. Just drop it into the install directory and run it from there.
    Click on my google links so I can buy myself a pearl, I gotta see these videos for myself!

awilljr no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks For The Help I Really Hope This Works

mikey89052 no está en línea Stack level 1

Does anyone figure out how to increase the sound levels using the video encoder?

1.13 full installer pre-release is avaliable:
    http://www.seabirdtech.com/~programs/Blackberry%20Video%20Installer_1.13.exe
    See changelog or readme for new features. I anticipate release within the week.

azn_skillet no está en línea Stack level 3

i tried the method but it says format is not playable on the pearl?

any help?