Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by baconismidog Just use my software, it is really easy: http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo Hi Bacon, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BB Pearl no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by baconismidog
    Just use my software, it is really easy:
    http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo
    Hi Bacon,

Does your program replaces Shrink DVD and/or Super C or does is it just an addition to using these 2 programs? You see, I have Super C and Shrink but everytime i shrink a ripped dvd and try to drag it to Super C I get an error msg. I know I'm skipping a process or probably a configuration issue but I have no clue. Help please?

As always, I am very much appreciative of this forum, wealth of information that I probably will never figure out.

Thanks guys! Keep up the good work!

BB Pearl no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

I'm a newbie to BB, so please be patient.

Let me get this straight... Pearl only plays .avi and .mp3 files, right?

Did I mention that I'm a newbie??

Thanks, again and Happy New Year to all!

AngelLady143 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: The Original: Video encoding for the 8100

Hi. I'm totally new to this site but you guys have great info.
    Question: I want to load Taxi into my Pearl but I don't know where you get the VOB file and how do you run that through Super? I have DVD Shrink but all it gives me are options to make it an ISO file, not a VOB. Can someone provide instructions from DVD Shrink through Super?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller
    http://www.erightsoft.org/Superdc.html

Am I missing something ? I go to this page. Scroll to the bottom where it says Start downloading Super, click that and it loops me back around to the top of the page. Then I click it again another page opens and it loops me around again. All I have open is 3-4 same pages and no download.
    Yes you click "start downloading super" on the bottom of the first page, then on the next page click the link that is BOLD and underlined it says "download and use".

The bottom of the next page are the download links.

raven1a no está en línea Stack level 2

Oh holy crap! That was easy.

Just ran an mpeg4 that I have through Super and poof! DONE!

Nice. That's alot for the info. That is so damn easy and cool.

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by BB Pearl
    Hi Bacon,

Does your program replaces Shrink DVD and/or Super C or does is it just an addition to using these 2 programs? You see, I have Super C and Shrink but everytime i shrink a ripped dvd and try to drag it to Super C I get an error msg. I know I'm skipping a process or probably a configuration issue but I have no clue. Help please?

As always, I am very much appreciative of this forum, wealth of information that I probably will never figure out.

Thanks guys! Keep up the good work!
    It is a replacement for super, my program does not do encrypted DVD's [land-locked US citizen here ] due to potential lawsuits etc.

BBinsomniac no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by dfc420
    Yes you click "start downloading super" on the bottom of the first page, then on the next page click the link that is BOLD and underlined it says "download and use".

The bottom of the next page are the download links.

DFC, the problem appears to be that the SUPER page doesn't like Mozilla which is probably what RKKeller was running. RK, try opening the original links to SUPER with IE and you should see the download section.

amisalion no está en línea Stack level 2

Hey dfc420 you the man... it works great for clips and stuff and when they come out its almost half of wat it went in its a beut!!!

amisalion no está en línea Stack level 2

Dfc you still the man but dont take it personally but hipcat aet(not sure its spelled right) it up conv.to mp4 was the best it knocks down the size to about for ex 180mb to 20 mb its sick the quality is preety good too only down its that you gotta wait bout 20 sec for the menu to come up but to watch a movie with good sound and pic quality is...there are no words mad props and bacon the whole making it loud thing is cool but i got an error trying to play this AFI video and i got doubts man the menu took really long to load mayb you can give that a try or mayb i did something wrong but your program is fairly easy ill stick to super for now but bacons the easiest to use

baconismidog no está en línea Stack level 2

I have posted a new page with some videos I created with my software. There are only a few old Bugs Bunny cartoons on there now, but for those who just want to be really lazy and get some videos to watch on their blackberry, here you go:

http://www.seabyrdtech.com/bbvideo . The link is near the bottom of the home page.

cobra2525200 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E636EB

sorry, Im new.........
    Will I need to get the sd card before doing any of this?

Quote Originally Posted by cobra2525200
    sorry, Im new.........
    Will I need to get the sd card before doing any of this?
    Without the MicroSD you are limited to transferring files of 2.8MB or less (so not a very long video).

Also you will be taking up space on the Device Memory which will make for less applications,contacts etc...

hipcat no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: i've tweaked the hell outta Super for days...

Quote Originally Posted by hipcat
    and the results of my labors are as follows: (for the best video experience when you download super, set it's settings as follows and at least on my phone (t-mobile pearl) and in my opinion, you'll get the best combination of picture quality, sound quality, image size and fit, final file size, and functionality of the built in controls, and its a format our phones will play) i've been watching simpsons and family guy on the subway and lovin it.

output container: mp4 (mpeg-4)
    output video codec: DivX
    output audio codec: AMR-Narrow Band

radio button ffmpeg selected
    video scale size: 320x240
    aspect: 3:2
    frame/sec: 14.985
    bitrate 160k
    options: hi quality and stretch it are checked

audio bitrate: 11kbps
    dvd lang select: default

note that after starting a video or moving to another point in the video your player needs time to recover, usually 5-10 seconds despite that the video begins to play immediately there is still a lot of processing going on in the background, you can tell the player has "caught up" by the fact the seconds field in the time elapsed counter will tick regularly rather than skip or lag and it should now respond properly. good luck!
    I just want to update my original posting, i've actually found that 144k (instead of 160k) for the video bitrate(listed as bitrate above) produces the same quality at a much smaller file size thus enabling you to put many more videos on your phone.

DrSuha no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone have a clue about this??

I want to know if this program will allow me to see the streaming videos that are available from WABC's mobile site? WABC's site claims that my BB Pearl will allow me to see their videos but everytime I click on the videos I get this error message:

The protocal specified is not supported by the handheld. Please try a different URL.

What the crap? If it's not supported then why would their site say that it is! I tried to contact their support team via the email they have listed here but the email was returned to me. Apparently their address is not working.

I really hope someone can figure this out. I was born and raised in NY but I had to move to Texas a few months ago for my residency. I really miss seeing the news from home and I don't have time to watch the news via my PC. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by DrSuha; 01-07-2007 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amisalion
    Dfc you still the man but dont take it personally but hipcat aet(not sure its spelled right) it up conv.to mp4 was the best it knocks down the size to about for ex 180mb to 20 mb its sick the quality is preety good too only down its that you gotta wait bout 20 sec for the menu to come up but to watch a movie with good sound and pic quality is...there are no words mad props and bacon the whole making it loud thing is cool but i got an error trying to play this AFI video and i got doubts man the menu took really long to load mayb you can give that a try or mayb i did something wrong but your program is fairly easy ill stick to super for now but bacons the easiest to use
    Thats Ok My settings/Instructions are from about 4 months ago