Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Try checking or unchecking "Direct Show".... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Try checking or unchecking "Direct Show".

shortydoo no está en línea Stack level 1
    yeah i already did that and i still get the error messege. its weird because it worked before. it said maybe it was codec problem but im pretty sure its not because i have all the media programs that i use installed and when i click on the play file button in super if plays the file correctly...i just dont understand why it wont encode

AntMoOAK no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've tried the instructions listed above and receive an error message about a possible Codec problem. The program suggest selecting Direct Show which is not a an option using the above mentioned instructions. I've tried unconverted Tivo video (this would not not play at all on Pearl) and "converted for PSP or Portable" which WILL play but with problems. Am I actually able to convert the TiVo'd shows using the above program ?

maestrowork no está en línea Stack level 3
    I believe tivo is just a wrapper for WMV so you may try to convert wmv to mpeg4 and see if it works.

I followed the instructions and was able to convert and watch a 1:58 movie and the quality is not bad (considering the resolution). The sound is a little low but using a headphone solves the problem.

AntMoOAK no está en línea Stack level 1
    YES !!! Got watchable video- The White Shadow (remember that show ?) TiVo'd from the YES channel. It took a while and a lot of frustration... but I've got the nuances down. Thanks for all the help !!
    Last edited by AntMoOAK; 12-14-2006 at 01:12 AM.

aznfosho no está en línea Stack level 1
    oo thanks for this! it helped me alot! ^__^

digitalmike no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks from a noob

Well, my third day with the 8100 and I'm watching a 2 hr movie on a Blackberry...at work! I'm bluetoothed, Pin'ed, SMS'ed, voice calling, mp3 playing, web browsing, ring toned and themed out.

Oh, and I tethered my laptop.

All thanks to this forum. You guys are the best. Kudos.

metraway no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys i tried to follow the instruction and for some strange reason it seems as though there is a step missing. which one do you need to download to go in and change the settings. There are at least 5 of them to choose from

e30cabrio no está en línea Stack level 1
    Where do I put the file? I can't get the player to see it.

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    Quote Originally Posted by e30cabrio
    Where do I put the file? I can't get the player to see it.
    First, you must have a Micro SD card installed, I wasn't able to even load video until I got one. Once you have one, and stick it in the Pearl, the pearl will create folders on it which you can see in the Desktop Manager's Media manager. The folder tree looks like this: Media Card>Blackberry>Music, Pictures, Ringtones, Videos. Just go into Videos and you're all set. From what I understand, you must never use mass storage mode, or it'll wipe your card.
    Hope this helps!

e30cabrio no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks. This explains alot. I am still waiting for my micro sd card. grrrrr

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My Pearl goes into mass storage mode everytime I connect to the PC, and have never had my card wiped.

You just can't access the Card from your phone while in mass storage mode.

aznfosho no está en línea Stack level 1
    umm i have a question about encoding videos. if i have a hardsubbed video, what option do i have to press so that i can actually read the subtitles? (i don't want the words all small) thanks!

and uhh could this software convert .avi files to mpeg files? i was just wondering because i have some videos that are .avi and i need to convert it to mpeg so i can burn them on DVD. =D
    Last edited by aznfosho; 12-16-2006 at 10:03 PM.

Langen no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyone heard anything on a Video player App for the 8100 yet? Let's face it, RIM left us with a poor excuse for a video player. No fullscreen = WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RIM?

Ahhah sorry to rant, but im getting sick of looking at my play button while watching Futurama :P

Langen no está en línea Stack level 2
    For sure, like if the video player could rotate the video, so as to make it widescreen, that would be sweet.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast