Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by kelhosseiny ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Yeah I think I'm gonna get another one ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: The Fragile Pearl

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by kelhosseiny
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah I think I'm gonna get another one actually today, I'm calling tmo, cuz it deleted my call logs and my messages three times!
    There's a thread on this

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sms_mms_e.html

sellyberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2442AB0D

I had mine since end July, so it was only about 3 months now. Someone share me a 'soft reset' program so I run it daily and keep the file free above 20MB.
    A week ago upgrade the OS into 107 and so far it's running well.

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

None since Feb.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

4 months and nothing...just sticky trackball occassionally but that's easily fixed if done right

bacterium no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204A98FA

On my second. But I broke the first one.. I fell asleep with it charging.. And somehow busted out the USB port.. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    Thanx man, wow, I shoulda checked the stacks first!

thizzlamic no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E20538
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjason

5 but only one for malfunction. I work for tmo so every lil scratch and I get a new one
    Send me a phone? Haha. I love my phone but it won't let me scroll down right now. I've had this problem for a few months now, I manage but I can't do a lot because of it. I want to take it apart and clean it but I'm not too confident in my ability to do so without breaking it. Who do I call to get it replaced its too late for t-mobile but I've had this less than a year, and hear I can get RIM to fix it.

kelhosseiny no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2415c7cf

Its not too late for tmo to replace it, they give u a year! And they charge u just $10 for shipping, dial 611 and when it asks u y ur calling say blackberry, tell the customer service rep that ur BB won't scroll and they'll send u a new one

thizzlamic no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E20538

Do I have to send in my cirent phone first before I get another? They won't try and extend my contract would they?

monKeh_ no está en línea Stack level 1

Well, so far I've never exchanged yet. . . But my microphone gave out this morning which pisses me off. First off, is there any I can make sure my mic is sure dead? My girlfriend said I could restore the previous software and theres a chance it would work. Second, is there a chance that I'll get a replacement at a cheap price? (Without Warranty vs. With Warranty?)

swtxlildaisy510 no está en línea Stack level 1

can someone PLEASE help me?!?! im a newbie to the blackberry. i recently just got my pearl and am having some issues with it. everytime i drop the phone, it shuts off on me. i take out the battery for 15 seconds put it back in and try to power it back up...and it doesn't power on. i plug in the charger, and the red LED lights up for a second and goes off. i'll leave it alone for about a day, and it'll turn back on the next day working fine. does anyone else have this problem? is this normal?? it's extremely inconvenient!

amanderbander no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2452AA5C

Quote Originally Posted by swtxlildaisy510
    can someone PLEASE help me?!?! im a newbie to the blackberry. i recently just got my pearl and am having some issues with it. everytime i drop the phone, it shuts off on me. i take out the battery for 15 seconds put it back in and try to power it back up...and it doesn't power on. i plug in the charger, and the red LED lights up for a second and goes off. i'll leave it alone for about a day, and it'll turn back on the next day working fine. does anyone else have this problem? is this normal?? it's extremely inconvenient!

welll maybe the fact that you drop the phone all the time has something to do with it.... probably a lose connection somewheres.

swtxlildaisy510 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by amanderbander
    welll maybe the fact that you drop the phone all the time has something to do with it.... probably a lose connection somewheres.
    i've only dropped it twice since i got it, and it's happened everytime.

wymaen no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247d3d79

Yar...I'm on Pearl #4...
    1. It was sitting on a table, opened up Voice Dialing, said "Say a command," in its sultry muddled British accent, then shut itself off. Really messed with the people I was visiting with, let me tell you.

2. Trackball issues; this was befor I got lost in the Stacks, so I didn't even consider removal and cleaning.

3. SIM Card Error coming up nonstop; reloaded multiple OS versions, new SIM card, nothing worked, got a new one.

My current Pearl is throwing up the SIM Card Error message with irregular (yet increasing) frequency; TMobile apparently has a hold on replacement right now, so I may deal with it til the Komet, or try a Curve...overall, this has been the only phone that surpasses my beloved Sony-Ericsson T610 for comfort, durability and function...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12