Hey everybody! I have been looking for a really great "today" theme I could get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

The best free ota today theme I have found

Advertisement

Hey everybody! I have been looking for a really great "today" theme I could get over the air. And although I have found some really nice ones, this one is the best one in my opinion. I thought it was really cool becouse at the bottom of your main screen you get a nice zen bar that you can move the icons around. When you go to the link the screen shot does show the theme with a wall paper and it will tell you where to get that too. I did not make this theme, just found it. But huge cudos to the person that did!!!!!! So here is the link to the page I found it on and it has a OTA link on that page.

http://www.berryreview.com/2008/04/14/free-today-plus-bottom-dock-theme-for-blackberry-8130/

Last edited by gixxerjoe; 04-17-2008 at 07:38 PM. Reason: posted wrong link

brandon_hair no está en línea Stack level 2
    good looking theme but I perfer without the zeb at the bottom

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I thought this one was so cool becouse you never see the zen bar at the bottom unless you scroll down to it other wise it remains hidden. So you kinda get a today theme, zen and a L theme all in one.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_hair View Post
    good looking theme but I perfer without the zeb at the bottom

jay_man33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301DFD64
    This is actually the TODAY PLUS THEME. It was available a long while back, but, is somewhat hard to find. I found a like to a similar one (mine says "Call Log" & not "Phone") here in the Stacks.

Great find though! I love it! If only you could change the 3 homescreen options...
    Best of Luck!

JM
    301DFD64