Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 i don't know about one day but i just got my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    i don't know about one day but i just got my bill and one of my daughters did 82,347 in less than 30 days.. Thank God for unlimited text messaging!

that would be about 2,400 a day on average!
    I have two teenagers, and thankfully, unlimited texting. Bluefairy, your daughter still holds the world record though. Does she sleep at all?

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    over 82 grand..wow...im surpirsed her thumbs arent grossly deformed by now.lol....wow...i thought i was bad with 50 grand in a month...n that was just to see how many i could do...but 82..wow...wheres guiness world book of records when you need em....lol

thank god for unlimited plans

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    over 82 grand..wow...im surprised her thumbs arent grossly deformed by now.lol....wow...i thought i was bad with 50 grand in a month...n that was just to see how many i could do...but 82..wow...wheres guiness world book of records when you need em....lol

thank god for unlimited plans
    hmm.. i'm sure someone probably got higher..but it is summer time now..sooo she probably will break that record i guess..I'm waiting for AT&T to tell me they have now put a limit on unlimited! LOL LOL
    I asked her yesterday how does she get school work done but her grades are decent so....I don't know. She says all her friends just rather text each other than talk..go figure.

My other daughter(actually god-daughter) only had 47,00 last month so she is not far behind.
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12