So is there any way to send one text message to more than one person ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JP101 no está en línea Stack level 2

Texting question

Advertisement

So is there any way to send one text message to more than one person at a time?

Also, I was trying to download a Steelers theme, but it said that there was an unknown error. Anybody know were I can get one to use?

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Texting question

Go to your address book...pull up the menu....and there's an option for new group....and just start adding people from there

Can't help you on your theme question.sorry

subvader no está en línea Stack level 2

Glad this thread popped up I had the same question.
    thx

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Regarding your theme question, were you downloading a theme specifically for Pearl? Be sure it is for Pearl only. Visit the 8100 Pearl section for free Pearl themes. You may find one you like here. If not, there is a 8100 Pearl themes request section that you can post your request in. Maybe one of the Stack theme makers will get to your request
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Compose a text message to one person, then hit the options button and click on ADD RECIPIENT, then click on the next person you want to add and continue until you have all the people added to that message. I believe it stops at 10 though. Or use the method above and make a GROUP.
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

adding a group is best. . .cuz the way i have it set up. . .i have my immediate friends on one group and everyone else on another group. . . sumtimes i text sumthing that i just want my close friends to see. . . so i just click on that group. . .makes things a whole lot less complicated. . . .plus it adds it to your phone book so you can always refer back to it. . . . .