So i have two questions about texting and voicemail. I searched but have not found ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

joker25944 no está en línea Stack level 2

Texting and Voicemail

Advertisement

So i have two questions about texting and voicemail. I searched but have not found a answer to my questions.

1. when i get a voicemail i receive and indicator on my homescreen of a tape, which is fine. Also when i receive a voicemail it sends message to my sms box saying that i have new voicemail. I have already separated the email and the sms, so my question is how do i not have the text of a new voicemail in the sms folder?

2. Also when i receive a text i was wondering if i could be able to automatically display it instead of having to go into the sms folder and click on it.

TIA

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Re: Texting and Voicemail

hmm i don't think its a blackberry issue. I'm not sure what voice mail service your using but you have to go there and disable "text me when new voice mail is received"

joker25944 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thanks for the quick reply

I am not using a 3rd party voicemail. i am using the one that i have set up through sprint.

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    246FBBBA

Then its most likely a carrier thing
    call Sprint and tell them to deactivate "SMS Voicemail notification"

you can also try logging into your sprint account and see if there is an option there.