Ok ever since I have got my blackberry pearl I have been having troubles with ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

liquidfrost no está en línea Stack level 1

Text Messaging Problem

Advertisement

Ok ever since I have got my blackberry pearl I have been having troubles with the test messaging being slow. But the thing is that it only slows down when I text the same person over and over again. And other contact that I have not talked to much it will be quick. I have tried deleting prior and then seeing if that would help but not I have also tried deleting the event logs and that did nothing and now I am stuck I am also pissed that I cant scroll up. I have tried the can air and the piece of paper and also am stumped. Thanks guys any help would be much appreciated

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Re: Text Messaging Problem

Have you tried a 30 sec battery pull? That should fix the scrolling up problem and maybe the text problem as well. Other than that I would try to resend your service books and see if that makes a difference. I can text someone multiple times without having it slow down. Try those to things and let us know how it goes.