Occasionally my phone will not receive or send texts. In the window where you look ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

badfish281 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Text messaging keeps not working!!! help!

Advertisement

Occasionally my phone will not receive or send texts. In the window where you look at sent and received texts, it goes back to january 11th of all days and shows my texts from that day. Nothing since then is listed. However, usually after 2 or 3 days of this, it fixes it self and works again. I can't figure out why and it is making me very angry. Anyone have any ideas what is up with it? It's a regular 8100 I believe.

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Text messaging keeps not working!!! help!

What is your file free on the device. Did you notice if stuff like Call Logs and such are missing or dont appear properly. Could be a memory leak issue where due to low memory it is deleting SMS messages as soon as they are received.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Text messaging keeps not working!!! help!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~okay I just had this problem nobody was receiving my texts go in to your settings for SMS check all the settings make sure its set to 7bit then there should be a number below that if its set there you may have to call your carrier I just got off the phone with them