Is there any Blackberry Pearl programs or ways you can save text messages and other ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mpsnedag no está en línea Stack level 1

Text messagee/other data

Advertisement

Is there any Blackberry Pearl programs or ways you can save text messages and other information to your 2GB Mini SD card? My text messages keep dissapearing, and i need to make that stop happening. Any ideas?

Any information would be great, thanks.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ they are disapearing because memory is low. I don't think u can put texts on the memory card.
    You can put pictures, video, ringtones on the card. I keep all mine on there to help with memory issues.

mpsnedag no está en línea Stack level 1
    is there anything i can do to keep my messages from now on? Anything at all?

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Try ABC Amber Blackberry, it's not a free app but it does what you are wanting to do. It uses the DM backup file to save SMS, email, ect. It's pretty simple to use. Hope this helps. Oh and just google it because I don't know if it was ever featured here on pinstack. I don't want to get in trouble for posting an unauthorized link!
    Last edited by RayZ; 03-29-2008 at 01:21 PM.

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    Also go into your text message the hit menu and then options and make sure you have under general settings to keep messages forever and do a battery pull to make sure you don't have something eatting up memory I had the same issue and now I am good to go hope this helps.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~