Does anyone know if the latest 8100 OS supports tethering to a MAC (not PC). ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

smomus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248B113c

tethering to a MAC?

Advertisement

Does anyone know if the latest 8100 OS supports tethering to a MAC (not PC). If not what is the latest OS to support tethering? It has become necessary for me to be able to tether to my iBook but I have .107 on mine and it does not work. I have heard that the last one is the .67. I don't want to revert back that far but I may have to. Anybody have any other information?

Thanks
    SMO ;-)

vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by smomus View Post
    Does anyone know if the latest 8100 OS supports tethering to a MAC (not PC). If not what is the latest OS to support tethering? It has become necessary for me to be able to tether to my iBook but I have .107 on mine and it does not work. I have heard that the last one is the .67. I don't want to revert back that far but I may have to. Anybody have any other information?

Thanks
    The only way that I have been able to tether to my mac was via Bluetooth. I ended up just setting up BootCamp and booting into Windows XP.. I know it's inconvenient. I hear that RIM is working on something for us Mac users.
    You have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth;
    therefore, listen and observe twice as often as you speak.

t3chn0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tether my pearl with my Macbook pro running leopard. there is a script you can get from http://www.fibble.org/ that will allow you to do this.