G'day all, I'm not sure where to post this but here goes, after owning (aka ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sharpie no está en línea Stack level 1

Telstra Blackberry help

G'day all, I'm not sure where to post this but here goes, after owning (aka a company phone) a Blackberry Pearl for about 3 weeks, one gets accustomed to its charms (aka absolutely brilliant device) my emails suddenly stopped coming through, while being on the road most of the time, I didn't have time to stop and fix the problem when it occured, so the following morning I rang Telstra. I must say having reservations about support for there products, Telstra were absolutely brilliant rectifying the problem which was a username/password problem but it had and has worked perfectly ever since and it only took a couple of calls because I was using the Blackberry to ring them!
    After all was said and done Telstra were very good with their support even to the point they were very funny on the phone when I was talking to them. I suppose telling them that I'm naked without out imy Blackberry would have put a funny spin on it!!!

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Telstra Blackberry help

Glad to hear there are some informative and cheerful support people out there!
    BB BOLD 9000