First time post so please be gentle.. I upgraded from the 8100 which had Telenav ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

davegoz no está en línea Stack level 1

Telenav for Tmob 8120

Advertisement

First time post so please be gentle..

I upgraded from the 8100 which had Telenav installed, but now I can't get it installed on my new 8120. The Telenav rep sent me a download link, but it directs me to install from T-zones and I can't find Telenav on T-zones anywhere. I was told by the Telenav rep that the 8120 isn't supported, but it's basically the same phone as the 8100, so I figured I should be able to install it if I can get it downloaded somehow..

Any suggestions?

-Dave

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Are you using Telenav maps or Telenav navigator?

Navigator is not supported for8120 or 8100. The only 81xx device that would be supported is the 8110, since it's the only pearl with GPS.

I assume that it's Navigator. It sends information from the phone to Telenav and then gives back turn-by-turn directions. Am I correct in my assumption?

marigotrip no está en línea Stack level 3
    I am using it on my 8120. Just download it from the 8110, it works just fine. There is a bunch of guidance on various other forums about how to do it. I am using the Freedom 2000 keychain GPS; speaker phone works great.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I'm using ATT Navigator (which I'm sure is the same thing since it's from Telenav) on my 8120 with no problems!

So do I have to transfer it from my 8100 since I can't find anywhere to download it?
    If so, can I use the BBDesktop to transfer it without losing my stuff already on the 8120?