Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

oh wow.....looks like something I would do.....but it would take ALOT to drive me there....ALOT.....was ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307

Advertisement

oh wow.....looks like something I would do.....but it would take ALOT to drive me there....ALOT.....was it worth it? Do you feel better now? Now I have thrown phones out the window of my car while driving down the road but never my Berry......and my phones were still use-able.....just scratched to hell and back
    **Ashmee**

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    OK!
    It was not out of frustration or anger that my Berry is in the state it is in!

You see I am aftermarket accessory installer that works on vehicles.
    It was at the end of the day today that we were working on a customers exhaust another customer was calling me while I was laying under the vehicle and it was difficult to jam my Berry back in my pocket while on the ground. So I chose the next best thing, or so I thought at the moment. I placed my Berry on the bumper. After we finished up we drove the vehicle around the shop and the customer, who was waiting, promptly hopped in and BOOM gone. I was no more than 2 steps in the shop and was like "UH-OH!!"
    Well we called the customer and he was only 5 or so blocks away. And that turns out to be just far enough away. Needless to say when he took the 2nd turn the Berry slid off the bumper and well...
    I don't want to go into details but you all can see what happened (sniffle, sniffle)
    :cry:
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think we need to keep a memorial for your Berry ... RIP Berry

Anela808 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    4M32KN0W
    My heart just broke into pieces after reading that! *hug* good luck on that replacement!

~angel

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Denisenicole View Post
    I think we need to keep a memorial for your Berry ... RIP Berry
    I was thinking of putting a small cross on the side of the road for my Berry by the spot where he was found.
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    I was thinking of putting a small cross on the side of the road for my Berry by the spot where he was found.

I can just imagine how traumatized you were .. bet you'll never do that again though

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    RIP chad's berry remember the fun times!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Please accept our collective condolences. It is truly disheartening to hear of your loss.
    However, we are taken aback by your haphazard handling of one of our revered devices

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    LMAO The BOLD is road worthy.

Two days after getting my Bold I was climbing into a limo in Toronto. Someone picked that exact moment to call me. I pulled the Bold from its case and it kept on going.... Out of hand, onto road.... The back came off. It skidded face down under the limo....

I panicked and followed it. When I got it back, replaced the battery and the cover, I turned it over expecting the worst.

For all of its tumultuous adventure it had a small nick in the case that was hardly noticeable. Miraculously it didn't have a single mark on the screen!!!

Roadworthy indeed..... BUT it has lost its virginity!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Hey! You guys had better start being more careful with your BB's, or you will be stripped of your association and banished to Job's MobilMess with a gizzmo in your hand.
    For now, consider this a warning - you won't be reported to RIM - yet

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    Hey, at least you have a built in support system/group here on the Stacks. And, now you can get a new BlackBerrry......................are you sure you "accidently" left your berry on the bumper?

dpx420 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Chad, I'm sitting here at work enjoying my Tim horton's double double and was wondering if you've found a replacement yet? =)

Sidenote; does the antenna look salvageable? My gf thought it would be a good idea to drop her BB pearl over 50ft...(don't ask lol) Amazingly enough the screen is perfect and the casing has some scratches etc.. But now where the reception bars would be there is just an x =( so I think I can salvage it with an antenna swap out?

D

bigtankusa1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    should had a otterbox

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    wow is all I can say. Sorry Chad. I bet the mood you were in after seeing your broken berry is indescribable. I have dropped my berry under cars before and the worst thing I can image is dropping it in an oil spill (have had many close encounters) I have a problem with "flipping" my phone....I do it with the remote too....I just start flippin em in my hand and I even drop them and pick em back up and continue without noticing that I'm doing it.
    **Ashmee**

cbobo2009 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Pearl+Road=Disaster... ouch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast