Just wanted to let everyone one just how easy this is! Late last night I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

tackball change

Advertisement

Just wanted to let everyone one just how easy this is!
    Late last night I was sat watching TV and playing with my 8120.
    I have two 8120's both track balls seem to scratch but the track ball on my 8100 is so smooth.
    Anyway as I said I was playing with the phone when I pushed my nail under the silver circle and it kist popped out. After a tap on the back the trackball came out! I did the same to my 8100 and just swapped the trackballs !!!! Yes I know, it was that easy! I've used the 8120 all day and not a problem actually it works better! It is great and no scratching.

mega_boi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245B7FC0
    Yup. it's quite easy to remove the trackball.I'm surprised that it hasn't popped out in my pocket yet or anything.

Personally, I like the feel of this new trackball. I really like the rough feel, but that's me.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mistergreg no está en línea Stack level 3
    I agree with mega, the rough feel is the same on the 8320 but I like it.

Also those little trackballs are always stolen from the demos at my store, so I know it's easy to pop out.

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    Oh God lol this is becoming ygr difference between ruff and smooth lool. Personally smooth is my bag. But I understand that ruff works for others.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by stuart B View Post
    Oh God lol this is becoming ygr difference between ruff and smooth lool. Personally smooth is my bag. But I understand that ruff works for others.

Ditto on the smooth.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    I think it feels more responsive with the rough or as we call It the scratch LOL
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

icaro2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    How responsive should the ball be?
    I just got my 8320 and they track ball seems a little slow to respond. If I roll the ball very gently, nothing will happen. I have to apply more pressure to make it work.
    Is there are quicker way to jump to the top or bottom of a page rather than scrolling with the track ball?