Is there a theme out yet that has the T-mobile Zen Theme mixed with The ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PlatinumMOTO no está en línea Stack level 1

T-Mobile Zen Theme mixed with Today Plus

Advertisement

Is there a theme out yet that has the T-mobile Zen Theme mixed with The Today Plus because even the Today Plus theme has problems. I have a black background and when I use the the T-mobile Zen Theme the Signal indicator looks good but when I use the Today Plus because I like the menu better the signal indicator show all the signal spots even if there is no signal there is an out line of where the bars would be is there a way to fix this or do I need a theme like the one I talked about.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

Re: T-Mobile Zen Theme mixed with Today Plus

actually there is, if you go to your themes spot in options then click download themes and download bb dimensionn today plus

PlatinumMOTO no está en línea Stack level 1

I know I have that one but the signal shows blocks where the signal would be if there was any the only theme I've found so far that doesn't do it is the T-mobile Zen Theme
    I don't like that theme because of the menu.

nik0 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I too would love to have the Tmo Zen theme with a full menu like in today.

krazyj125 no está en línea Stack level 2

can some1 post today plus so i can install through desktop
    please

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3

The latest Rogers OS gives the T-Mo theme a full menu instead of the list one. That's one of the things I really like about the Rogers OS - full t-mo menu

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

@Krazyj125 go to mobile.blackberry.com you can download it from there.

@wxboss they are talking about the Today Plus Homescreen where you can see your Calendar, and all that jazz from your homescreen

@Everyone else there is no theme like this. Sorry. Also all custom themes are made from Dimension Icon and Zen and it isn't possible to mix and match with the theme builder.

Dimndbk no está en línea Stack level 2

MOTO,

You may just need to change the way the signal strength is displayed to solve your problem. See below:

The signal strength indicator on the BlackBerry device can be displayed as either a number or a bar graph. The number represents the signal strength in decibels (dB).

To change the signal strength indicator on your BlackBerry device, complete the procedure that corresponds with your BlackBerry device model.
    • For the RIM 850 Wireless Handheld, RIM 850 Wireless Handheld, RIM 850 Wireless Handheld, and RIM 850 Wireless Handheld, press and hold the ALT key and type dbon. To switch back to the bar graph, press and hold the ALT key and type dboff. Note: The battery indicator will also appear as either a number or a bar graph. The number represents the percentage of battery life remaining.
    • For the BlackBerry 7100 Series, press and hold the ALT key and type nnmll. (There is an extra n beause the key is shared with the letter B.) To switch back to the bar graph, press and hold the ALT key and type nnmll.
    • For all other BlackBerry devices, press and hold the ALT key and type nmll. To switch back to the bar graph, press and hold the ALT key and type nmll.
    (thx Hayden)

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

And there you had me excited, I'd love to see my signal strength as a dB value instead, as it makes so much sense to me.

However, that trick is actually horrible for the today plus theme, instead of the graph, it uses a small thin font in black. I tried most of my wallpapers including the preinstalled ones and it was virtually unreadable in all of them. That sucks...

*edit* I had an epiphany as soon as I finished posting. It actually uses your system font settings. So unless you like large fonts...
    Last edited by Kortanis; 06-20-2007 at 03:05 PM.

rahilkalim no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ECE087

Quote Originally Posted by Kortanis
    And there you had me excited, I'd love to see my signal strength as a dB value instead, as it makes so much sense to me.

However, that trick is actually horrible for the today plus theme, instead of the graph, it uses a small thin font in black. I tried most of my wallpapers including the preinstalled ones and it was virtually unreadable in all of them. That sucks...

*edit* I had an epiphany as soon as I finished posting. It actually uses your system font settings. So unless you like large fonts...
    I tried it.. and it looks decent on the Vodafone Theme.

Thanks Dmndbk

sanjeevjoshi no está en línea Stack level 2

If you upgrade to OS 4.2 (the new AT&T OS for example), the T Mo Zen shows up as a full app menu rather than as a list.