Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Someone saw this on ebay on another forum: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-White-TMobil...QQcmdZViewItem I was expecting the whole thing ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #1
    SDU_Eric's Avatar
    SDU_Eric no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    83

    T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    Advertisement



    Someone saw this on ebay on another forum:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/New-White-TMobil...QQcmdZViewItem

    I was expecting the whole thing to be all white w/o the silver sides... i guess the original natural stuff always looks better

  2. #2
    StaceyRVC's Avatar
    StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    9,321

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I actually like it! I'm hoping I can find just the housing

  3. #3
    dasupaman23's Avatar
    dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,362

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    I guess that battery cover pic was legit. I still don't like how the piece by the cam is black. Should've at least been grey to match the keypad.

  4. #4
    Dirty Cash's Avatar
    Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    3G
    Posts
    1,566

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    Not bad at all. Pretty cool for a white device that will ore than likely show alot of wear and tear quicker than a darker one. But all in all it's pretty tight!

  5. #5
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    I still think it was painted on. No carrier has released a white pearl yet so how could someone on ebay have one.

  6. #6
    somebody7's Avatar
    somebody7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    46

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    sorry, but I think that looks hideous. guess Im just fond of my black pearl

  7. #7
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    oh and considering the guy has only 4 feedbacks from users and has been a member since 2001 and that he is including shipping for free (which almost no one does especially individual sellers)...too suspicious to me

  8. #8
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    ok so I sent this guy a message asking how he got a white pearl considering no one has released on yet (i told him I was interested in it) lest see if he replies

  9. #9
    wblovett's Avatar
    wblovett no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    31

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    I still think it was painted on. No carrier has released a white pearl yet so how could someone on ebay have one.
    If it is painted on (I don't believe it is), it is an incredibly professional job. The keys and the "T-Mobile" logo must have been the devil to paint.

  10. #10
    silverxj's Avatar
    silverxj no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    73

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    I personally find it very ugly, so real or not real Im not interested, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion

  11. #11
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    Quote Originally Posted by wblovett
    If it is painted on (I don't believe it is), it is an incredibly professional job. The keys and the "T-Mobile" logo must have been the devil to paint.
    ok but if it wasnt painted on how else do you explain it, no carrier has released a white pearl yet and if its some exclusive why sell it on ebay hell i would keep it

  12. #12
    untjoker's Avatar
    untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    405

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    ok but if it wasnt painted on how else do you explain it, no carrier has released a white pearl yet and if its some exclusive why sell it on ebay hell i would keep it
    dude whether you want it or not....this is a real white Pearl. It's not painted on so just accept it and move on. And we all know T-mobile is releasing the White Pearl any minute so it's no surprise. It's not like someone is selling a yellow pearl on Ebay LOL.

  13. #13
    untjoker's Avatar
    untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    405

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    oh and considering the guy has only 4 feedbacks from users and has been a member since 2001 and that he is including shipping for free (which almost no one does especially individual sellers)...too suspicious to me
    I always include shipping for free if I want to sell something fast.....Also, usually the individual sellers that sell infrequently, but have perfect feedback are the best in my opinion. I'd much rather purchase from a Titanium Seller, but low feedback doesnt' mean suspicious.......

  14. #14
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    Quote Originally Posted by untjoker
    I always include shipping for free if I want to sell something fast.....Also, usually the individual sellers that sell infrequently, but have perfect feedback are the best in my opinion. I'd much rather purchase from a Titanium Seller, but low feedback doesnt' mean suspicious.......
    yeah but remember that is you, with ebay you can never be too sure. Just the fact that there is no white pearl available by any specific carriers is fishy to me

  15. #15
    husnain1's Avatar
    husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    24456390
    Posts
    603

    Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

    Quote Originally Posted by untjoker
    dude whether you want it or not....this is a real white Pearl. It's not painted on so just accept it and move on. And we all know T-mobile is releasing the White Pearl any minute so it's no surprise. It's not like someone is selling a yellow pearl on Ebay LOL.
    where did you hear about the white pearl from tmo?, the only reason I care is because many people on this website have had issues when buying bb's off of ebay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •