Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Someone saw this on ebay on another forum: http://cgi.ebay.com/New-White-TMobil...QQcmdZViewItem I was expecting the whole thing ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

SDU_Eric no está en línea Stack level 3

T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

Advertisement

Someone saw this on ebay on another forum:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-White-TMobil...QQcmdZViewItem

I was expecting the whole thing to be all white w/o the silver sides... i guess the original natural stuff always looks better

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: T-Mobile White Pearl on eBay!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I actually like it! I'm hoping I can find just the housing

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

I guess that battery cover pic was legit. I still don't like how the piece by the cam is black. Should've at least been grey to match the keypad.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G

Not bad at all. Pretty cool for a white device that will ore than likely show alot of wear and tear quicker than a darker one. But all in all it's pretty tight!

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

I still think it was painted on. No carrier has released a white pearl yet so how could someone on ebay have one.

somebody7 no está en línea Stack level 2

sorry, but I think that looks hideous. guess Im just fond of my black pearl

PIN/ID

oh and considering the guy has only 4 feedbacks from users and has been a member since 2001 and that he is including shipping for free (which almost no one does especially individual sellers)...too suspicious to me

PIN/ID

ok so I sent this guy a message asking how he got a white pearl considering no one has released on yet (i told him I was interested in it) lest see if he replies

wblovett no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by husnain1
    I still think it was painted on. No carrier has released a white pearl yet so how could someone on ebay have one.
    If it is painted on (I don't believe it is), it is an incredibly professional job. The keys and the "T-Mobile" logo must have been the devil to paint.

silverxj no está en línea Stack level 2

I personally find it very ugly, so real or not real Im not interested, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by wblovett
    If it is painted on (I don't believe it is), it is an incredibly professional job. The keys and the "T-Mobile" logo must have been the devil to paint.
    ok but if it wasnt painted on how else do you explain it, no carrier has released a white pearl yet and if its some exclusive why sell it on ebay hell i would keep it

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

ok but if it wasnt painted on how else do you explain it, no carrier has released a white pearl yet and if its some exclusive why sell it on ebay hell i would keep it
    dude whether you want it or not....this is a real white Pearl. It's not painted on so just accept it and move on. And we all know T-mobile is releasing the White Pearl any minute so it's no surprise. It's not like someone is selling a yellow pearl on Ebay LOL.

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

oh and considering the guy has only 4 feedbacks from users and has been a member since 2001 and that he is including shipping for free (which almost no one does especially individual sellers)...too suspicious to me
    I always include shipping for free if I want to sell something fast.....Also, usually the individual sellers that sell infrequently, but have perfect feedback are the best in my opinion. I'd much rather purchase from a Titanium Seller, but low feedback doesnt' mean suspicious.......

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by untjoker
    I always include shipping for free if I want to sell something fast.....Also, usually the individual sellers that sell infrequently, but have perfect feedback are the best in my opinion. I'd much rather purchase from a Titanium Seller, but low feedback doesnt' mean suspicious.......
    yeah but remember that is you, with ebay you can never be too sure. Just the fact that there is no white pearl available by any specific carriers is fishy to me

PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by untjoker
    dude whether you want it or not....this is a real white Pearl. It's not painted on so just accept it and move on. And we all know T-mobile is releasing the White Pearl any minute so it's no surprise. It's not like someone is selling a yellow pearl on Ebay LOL.
    where did you hear about the white pearl from tmo?, the only reason I care is because many people on this website have had issues when buying bb's off of ebay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast