Hi people, i am having this extremly annoying problem once in a while with what ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aNTISTARR no está en línea Stack level 1

T-Mobile-Verizon Glitch

Advertisement

Hi people, i am having this extremly annoying problem once in a while with what seems to be with verizon users. Once in a while i will send them (verizon users) a SMS text, and they will get it. However when they respond, i either don't get it, or i will get it MAYBE like 6 hours later. I know for a fact it is only with verizon users, because i recieve texts from AT&T and T-mobile as well as sprint/nextel users fine. Anyone having this problem? Im in Philadelphia in case its a regional problem only.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: T-Mobile-Verizon Glitch

i text pretty regularly with more than a few veri users, never had that problem down here (ATL)
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

I don't have a problem with SMS but with MMS. My gf has Verizon and sometimes when we send pics to each other it can take up to 45 minutes for the pictures to reach our phones.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

it's verizon. i had verizon before i switched to at&t and ALWAYS had a delay in receiving text messages. sometimes i had a serious delay on vm notifications too (once it took over 8 hours!). part of the reason i left them.