Hi Guys, Does anyone who is connected to T-Mobile in the UK have an Edge ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Elcuolo no está en línea Stack level 1

T-Mobile UK & Edge Connection

Hi Guys,

Does anyone who is connected to T-Mobile in the UK have an Edge connection and if so how did you get it - i.e. are you on web and walk?

I'm just interested really i've just come back from Ireland and was able to connect to Meteor's Edge connection but was interested if T-Mobile have it up and running in the UK.

I have already looked around both on Google and on this site but nothing blatantly obvious popped up.

I'm already paying around £42 just for the pleasure of having my emails and 100 texts and 200 minutes per month - but am pretty impressed with the Pearl especially after using such monsters as the P900i etc it is a nice and easy clever little fellah.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Len no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: T-Mobile UK & Edge Connection

I'm on the same network as you, The only time my Pearl had a "Edge" connection was just after I powered it up for the first time for about 10 minutes, when T-mobile sent the service books to it the phone went to GPRS , its not an issue to me,
    Best.... Len