Debating which provider to use, both have decent coverage compared to where I'm coming from ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tkgeekwill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F5F200

T-Mobile OS vs Cingular OS

Advertisement

Debating which provider to use, both have decent coverage compared to where I'm coming from (Sprint).

What are the main differences between the T-Mo OS and Cingy OS? I've played with the Cingular OS periodically as I support some 8100's, but have not had chance to work with the T-Mobile OS. I have heard that the T-Mo OS is a little easier to use.

(I did search)

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: T-Mobile OS vs Cingular OS

I like the Tmo themes better. LOL! People here say that TMO is cheaper...but for me it was only a $10 difference...not worth the switch IMO

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: T-Mobile OS vs Cingular OS

there are no 'differences' really in the OS, other than the fact that one is newer than the other. once you get your device (carrier doesn't really matter) i would recommend updating the supplied OS with the latest (if its not already on it)
    as for coverage, i'd do a check for your specific area. if i could get better coverage from tmo, i'd switch...just because their plans are better for my needs. but cingy has the best coverage where i am at...that is why i stay