Hi everyone i have question for t-mobile bb my faves users has this ever happen ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Biga173rd no está en línea Stack level 1

T-Mobile My Faves Contacts all scarmbled up please help!!

Advertisement

Hi everyone i have question for t-mobile bb my faves users has this ever happen to anyone? My my faves contacts got all scrambled up all the names got rearranged including pictures now there's one contact with a missing picture and a blue circle covering the contact. The person's name does not appear and i can't edit it or make a call on it. The Sad part is the contact that got screwed up was my girlfriend's number lol.. i'm pissed cuase i called tmo and there telling me i need 2 back up and restore my bb pearl is there anyway doing this with out having 2 back it up thanx!

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: T-Mobile My Faves Contacts all scarmbled up please help!!

I'm not sure because I don't use MyFaves but I think it is a bug in the operating system. There is supposed to be a fix for it in the new one coming out on the 13th:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...e_4_2_1_a.html

Biga173rd no está en línea Stack level 1

I know it's funny i posted this thread 5 mins before the dude posted this news funny huh? This is good news cuase I also get the sms call log mms missing bull crap error too. this upgrade is something i need.
    Last edited by Biga173rd; 08-08-2007 at 07:56 PM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

You know you can fix the disappearing SMS and call logs.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...sms_mms_e.html

inexchris no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: T-Mobile My Faves Contacts all scarmbled up please help!!

Hi! I just encountered the same problem last night and I'm totally clueless as to how to fix it. Any luck?

inexchris @ gmail.com

slick11 no está en línea Stack level 1

i know i had the same problem and worst thing is that i live in orlando and i talk to my gf who is on my favs from NY and what happened is tath the stupid Tmobile rearranged my numbers and had 3 of the same numbers on 3 favs and took my gf off, so i got the phone bill at the end of the month and they charged me for over using my minutes. So i called up and they told me it was me who took her off, and i told them i would have to be a retard to take her off and put 3 same numbers on 3 different favorites. They refused to take off the charges, so my advice is keep checking your bill cuz you might be talking to a person whos on your fav and keep getting charged cuz they took it off.