I just started using the blackberry pearl. I did the email setup, etc. I am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

K_T
    K_T no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EEFC57

T-Mobile Email

Advertisement

I just started using the blackberry pearl. I did the email setup, etc. I am able to receive emails with no problem but if I send an email it appears to have sent but the other party does not receive it. It appears I can receive only unless I do not have something set correctly. Do I have to have the phone connected to my pc in order to send? I have went to T-Mobiles website and set up everything as far as I can tell. What made me question the whole thing is I sent a test email to my wifes blackberry 7105t and she never received it. I also went to my email providers website Charter Internet and checked her email and there was nothing there. What am I missing? I saw there was a setting on my phone to change it from desktop to my email provider and have tried both.
    Thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: T-Mobile Email

K_T - did you sign up for the Blackberry plan or commonly known as BIS? i am not 'that' familiar with tmobile, and i don't want to give you wrong answers...but that, first AND foremost

K_T
    PIN/ID
    23EEFC57

I have the Blackberry Data Plan

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    K_T - did you sign up for the Blackberry plan or commonly known as BIS? i am not 'that' familiar with tmobile, and i don't want to give you wrong answers...but that, first AND foremost

somebody7 no está en línea Stack level 2

Make sure your phone is registered on the network. You can either try resending yourself your service books, or go to Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table, Select the bolded "Tmobile USA" then hit the option menu and select "Register Now"

K_T
    PIN/ID
    23EEFC57

I have done all that. There is no place on T-Mobile's email setup website to send service books. I can receive email from someone, but when I send email from the phone it appears to send and has a checkmark by it confirming it being sent, but where it goes, I have no idea because the test email does not show up on my wifes blackberry or my email providers website for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by somebody7
    Make sure your phone is registered on the network. You can either try resending yourself your service books, or go to Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table, Select the bolded "Tmobile USA" then hit the option menu and select "Register Now"

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

sign into the TMO website.
    Under the set-up email there should be a button to send service books.
    Where you set up all your addresses the button should be there.

Good Luck

K_T
    PIN/ID
    23EEFC57

I have done all that. There is no place to select send service books from T-Mobile's website. Here are 2 screencaps. Before I signed up and after:

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Hmm are you sure you went under the right link in your My.Tmobile? It was kinda confusing for me too when I had them.

Try this link for screenshots to hopefully help:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tml#post194437
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

K_T
    PIN/ID
    23EEFC57

Ok here is the short story( I guess) I have 3 phones on my account and since the blackberries were added long after the only thing you can change is the original phone information. I had to create 2 other separate accounts for the Pearl and 7105t in order to change anything related to the blackberries. But I can still manage payment info, etc from the one with all 3 listed. After I created the separate accounts, I was able to go in and setup the blackberry email, send service books, etc. So for now all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffr39
    Hmm are you sure you went under the right link in your My.Tmobile? It was kinda confusing for me too when I had them.

Try this link for screenshots to hopefully help:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tml#post194437