Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hi guys.i just got a pearl and when online to set up my phone on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

petroly no está en línea Stack level 1

t mobile data down.

Advertisement

hi guys.i just got a pearl and when online to set up my phone on mytmobile and i could not set it up. the server for tmobile is down.i called tmobile and they told my that there data server is down.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: t mobile data down.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

It was down for about 3 hours here also today. When called, they said they were doing maint. On the network. Hopefully they have your area back up soon. Sorry. I can imagine how aggravating this must be for you.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

yea i know.. i'm gettin errors too when I try goin online.

mythmbhurts no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204D7C8C

That would explain why I cant send myself an email from my Tmo address to my Tmo address I have about a 2 hour lag before i get them! I switched from Nextel to aviod this headache and guess what pops up! I wonder why they cant get there stuff straight! We pay all this money for something that is messed up just as much as its working right! Its funny all my other emails work perfect and come right on time even when I send something to any other address from my Tmo it gos perfect just when I send myself mail it lags! I hope they fix this problwm fast I hate not getting emails I need this type of stuff for work since thats why I have a blackberry fast easy email! I guess not tonight boys/girls
    PIN:204D7C8C http://forums.delphiforums.com/Blackberrytalk
    AIM:Austinsnyc
    Yahoo:Whips_n_licks@yahoo.com
    "8100" 4.2.0.64

bready no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2446C5F4

It is back up here in Dallas. I called up a little bit before and they were aware of the outage. I got 100 free minutes for the troubles too!

BReady ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I've been with Tmo for a long time and have a large account with them. And I have to say in there defense, this is a rare occurence. Normally they wait till late night to do this. So it must have really important for them to do it during the day.

And as far as the Tmo email, you may want to try to resend your service books or re register on the network. My email is almost instant. Hope one of those works for you.

petroly no está en línea Stack level 1

i thought my new pearl was not working right.

mythmbhurts no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    204D7C8C

Oh I have done that 10 times resent books reregistered and deleted and remade the account I tryed it all with no luck I'm thinking they are having some sort of outage since I get it about 2 hours later. I'm going to call after 9 from my GF phone when its free and see what they say
    PIN:204D7C8C http://forums.delphiforums.com/Blackberrytalk
    AIM:Austinsnyc
    Yahoo:Whips_n_licks@yahoo.com
    "8100" 4.2.0.64

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~when you do call, make sure you get a Blackberry tech. A lot of times they will pass you off to someone who is clueless. And good luck.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I did not notice any problems today. Everything has been working fine, although I have been at work and don't mess with my BB as much there.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

its working now

kasperapd no está en línea Stack level 3

I was out of service for about 30-45 minutes this afternoon. Of course, as soon as I called and got a tech online, everything started working again. It's just like when I take my daughter to the doctor, by the time we get an appointment and get to the office, she seems like there was never anything wrong

TexRob no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone having this problem now? I am not getting email notifications right now.

EDIT: seems to be just my yahoo mail that is acting up, gmail and tmo.blackberry working fine. Anyone else?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Mine was working all last night and again today. Sometimes the web pages loaded very slow, but it did load. My hubby is in Iowa and his signal is hit and miss but his seems to be working as well.
    And I can say I am having no problems with yahoo email. Getting lots of it.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

No issues with email here, however web browsing is nada...

It WILL eventually load after about 5 minutes of requesting, requesting, requesting, but pics won't work and redirects won't work.

YEE HAW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast