Hi all, please move this thread to the correct location if this is the wrong ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tmrepp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

T-Mobile Blackberry Skin - White or Pink for a Black skin

Advertisement

Hi all, please move this thread to the correct location if this is the wrong forum....

Now, I tore the black skin putting the phone into my pocket where it gets thin between the camera and mute button openings... If anyone needs a white, or pink skin.. I am willing to ship these to you in return for a black skin. A lot cheaper than going out and spending money on more skins just to have a second set of the white and pink. If you are interested, please let me know.

Thank you,
    Travis

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: T-Mobile Blackberry Skin - White or Pink for a Black skin

your name suggests you're a T-Mo rep...if this is true...couldn't you just get one out of the bin @ work? I know you have access to all sorts of free stuff...like straps, cases, memory cards

PIN/ID
    ask me

I'm not a t-mobile rep, it's just my name and initials.. I wish it was that easy though =P

PIN/ID
    ask me

Well I went and bought a new set at the t-mobile store today..another $21.xx after taxes wasted.

I have two sets of the white and pink now, so if anyone wants to trade their black for 2 of any of these.. please let me know. It's broken once, and I don't want to have to keep wasting money on these.

Thank you,
    Travis