I went through the how to install tutorial but I keep running into a major ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

j.squires_photo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    250b9cb0

Question T-MO Update Problems

Advertisement

I went through the how to install tutorial but I keep running into a major problem! After I install the download from the t-mo website I go to my app loader. i click on my phone then I hit next. It comes to the screen where its reading the java app config then goes to the app loader main screen but it never reads the device system configuaration, so when it comes up to the app loader main screen, my BB system software. Can anyone help. my poor 8100 is still running on old firmware!!!!
    My BB is running v4.2.0.51
    I am running v4.2 BB desktop manager

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: T-MO Update Problems

Quote Originally Posted by j.squires_photo
    I went through the how to install tutorial but I keep running into a major problem! After I install the download from the t-mo website I go to my app loader. i click on my phone then I hit next. It comes to the screen where its reading the java app config then goes to the app loader main screen but it never reads the device system configuaration, so when it comes up to the app loader main screen, my BB system software. Can anyone help. my poor 8100 is still running on old firmware!!!!
    My BB is running v4.2.0.51
    I am running v4.2 BB desktop manager
    covering the basics... you did remove the old software from you desktop (if installed on your desktop) and you did the pc installation (not just downloaded it but actually ran the install?) correct?

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have had two different update versions coexisting on my desktop ...but the point is, you must install the update to your desktop, FIRST... Then it will be listed in your DM, which, in my case, only showed the most current update.

PIN/ID
    250b9cb0

yes, i installed the update on my pc but either the old or the new does not show up in the app loader.

PIN/ID
    250b9cb0

Smile Re: T-MO Update Problems

Ok, I found the .xml file and deleted it. My DM finally detected the update and I'm good to go. Thanks guys!!