Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thank god I am sick of hearing about this os. Who cares. It is just ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

littleacorn no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: T-Mo has now pulled OS .103!

Advertisement

Thank god I am sick of hearing about this os. Who cares. It is just a phone and will work fine with previous os's. Thank you.
    BAHAHA. THAT ACTUALLY MADE ME LAUGH.

BUT ON AN SERIOUS NOTE, IM SO GLAD I DIDNT INSTALL THIS OS. WOOHOO FOR ME BEING LAZY.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

The phone will work with eother software, the .64 or the .103, just some devices are having issues with it. It's not just a phone, to some of us it has a lot of important information and it helps us stay in contact with who we need to stay in contact with.

hahaha, that quote did make me chuckle to, littleacorn.

but just to clarify this thread is about problems with the .103 software so everyone on this thread are going to talk about the issues they are having, lol

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5

I actually have not had any issues with this software and in fact my MMS now works flawlessly.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

stillm no está en línea Stack level 1

103 has been great for me. I installed it a couple of days ago (downloaded the rapidshare version that I saw on one of these threads, after T-Mo had already pulled their download). It has been running faster than .64, and I'm liking the little changes that have been made (separation of SMS from messages is HUGE). Also, it fixed a major bluetooth connection problem I had previously been having with my car. So I'm very happy with .103... great upgrade!

ttate90303 no está en línea Stack level 1

T-Mo US .103 and no issues. But when a new update comes out, I'll move to it. The Bluetooth drops are gone when using it with my Acura TL Handsfree.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

i would always suggest to anyone having issues on an initial upgrade is to wipe and start over with the same upgrade...its happened to me, more than once, where wiping and re-installing fixed the issues i had at first... just my opinion

Tigiress15 no está en línea Stack level 2

Ya know - I do find it funny how alot of people bashed T-Mobile for pulling it because it had issues - But these are issues that people keep asking if they are fixed on EVERY new software that's been released recently no matter what the carrier. Now it hasn't hit everyone but it has hit and people complained about it here - From what I've seen it's been since 4.2.1. Out of ALL of the other carriers who launched service, T-Mobile was the only one to pull it and admit there was an issue - That seems like a win to me that the carrier cares enough to fix it or at least try and put such a rush on it.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by Tigiress15
    Ya know - I do find it funny how alot of people bashed T-Mobile for pulling it because it had issues - But these are issues that people keep asking if they are fixed on EVERY new software that's been released recently no matter what the carrier. Now it hasn't hit everyone but it has hit and people complained about it here - From what I've seen it's been since 4.2.1. Out of ALL of the other carriers who launched service, T-Mobile was the only one to pull it and admit there was an issue - That seems like a win to me that the carrier cares enough to fix it or at least try and put such a rush on it.
    Well said!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456