Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

yeah it was pulled because there were some gliches with that new software, of course ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: T-Mo has now pulled OS .103!

Advertisement

yeah it was pulled because there were some gliches with that new software, of course it doesn't affect everyone, just some of the devices. It'll be back up and running without those gliches and hopefully without any others. i know it was running very well for me except for my multitap is all sorts of screwed up so ive been going back and forth between the two. and for the first two days i had to re register my handheld to the network a couple of times,and resend the service books to my phone, but in time they will have the new software out again

ameilius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DDD916

well - lets just hope they release a new one soon! - i personally havent had any issues, but if a lot of customers are having them.... tmo is usually pretty good with meeting those kind of demands

(crosses fingers)

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

I haven't had any issues...although I installed the Czech version.

Thanks for the update Jonny

smomus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248B113c
    Quote Originally Posted by techiegirl1965
    i was exited when a new OS release came out..hoping that it would support my two gig memory card better, but it is ridiculous how long i have to wait for pics to load....and with .103 it was a few minutes if at all.......I guess new isn't always better..lol
    I have a 2 gig SD as well but the .103 lag time for me is almost non existant but then again did upgrade from .64

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've been saying it the whole time. Leave well enough alone! The upgrade didn't do or fix anything special so why take the risk of buggin your pearl out? The grass isn't greener on the other side!I've had 2 dropped calls in 7 months, my browser is fast, I know how to deal with the memory bug, and I know my phone! So to the people who messed up their pearls, let this be a lesson, while you're spending hours/days trying to fix what wasn't broke in the first place, just let it be. Unless we're upgrading to get someting useful like streaming and or full screen vids, or a better browser!

smomus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248B113c
    Quote Originally Posted by rdills
    I've been saying it the whole time. Leave well enough alone! The upgrade didn't do or fix anything special so why take the risk of buggin your pearl out? The grass isn't greener on the other side!I've had 2 dropped calls in 7 months, my browser is fast, I know how to deal with the memory bug, and I know my phone! So to the people who messed up their pearls, let this be a lesson, while you're spending hours/days trying to fix what wasn't broke in the first place, just let it be. Unless we're upgrading to get someting useful like streaming and or full screen vids, or a better browser!
    Umm yeah so was this an in your face post?

Me being a tmo cust upgraded to fix a bug with the fave5. And guess what! It worked!

PIN/ID
    STACK

Sorry there rdills, but I tend to disagree with you. Many T-mobile customers have been waiting on this particular update. Many have haven't updated just because they wanted a T-mobile update. Therefore they have been dealing with a buggy .64 version of the OS for quite a while. Everyone can and will do what they want to the BBs and we are here to help them get through it if a problem arises.

You can stay with the OS you're using that is just quite fine. There are plenty of other people running with out a glich on the new OS. Many of them have had there previous bugs fixed. On these forums you will here a lot of the problems, but that's what it's here for to solve problems. You won't get a thread saying that you don't have a problem. I know you say leave well enough alone...that is nice. I've heard you say that ever since it came out. That is your opinion and it is respected. But please don't discourage people for doing what they're going to do, just lend them some advice and point them in the right direction. No one wants to hear "I told you so". Thanks

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187
    Sorry there rdills, but I tend to disagree with you. Many T-mobile customers have been waiting on this particular update. Many have haven't updated just because they wanted a T-mobile update. Therefore they have been dealing with a buggy .64 version of the OS for quite a while. Everyone can and will do what they want to the BBs and we are here to help them get through it if a problem arises.

You can stay with the OS you're using that is just quite fine. There are plenty of other people running with out a glich on the new OS. Many of them have had there previous bugs fixed. On these forums you will here a lot of the problems, but that's what it's here for to solve problems. You won't get a thread saying that you don't have a problem. I know you say leave well enough alone...that is nice. I've heard you say that ever since it came out. That is your opinion and it is respected. But please don't discourage people for doing wha
    t they're going to do, just lend them some advice and point them in the right direction. No one wants to hear "I told you so". Thanks
    Wow! You took that personal huh? Well I won't argue with you I'll just say I did lend some advice that's all! I didn't tell you what to do with your phone and I never said I "told you so". I said what I'm doing with mine! Sorry you took it wrong. I don't want to discourage anyone and I love what you do here as far as helping everyone with their phones but you misunderstood me red! Its just a comment. This is a forum right? Oh and I did point them in the right direction. That's why tmo pulled it.

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Reddog is there differences between the Czech and T-Mo OS's, even though they are the same OS's. Just wondering. Thanks.

PIN/ID
    STACK

Wow! You took that personal huh? Well I won't argue with you I'll just say I did lend some advice that's all! I didn't tell you what to do with your phone and I never said I "told you so". I said what I'm doing with mine! Sorry you took it wrong. I don't want to discourage anyone and I love what you do here as far as helping everyone with their phones but you misunderstood me red! Its just a comment. This is a forum right? Oh and I did point them in the right direction. That's why tmo pulled it.
    No man, I'm not trying to argue at all. Just they way the poster after you responded, it could come off a little negative that was all I was tryin to point out. No hard feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow63
    Reddog is there differences between the Czech and T-Mo OS's, even though they are the same OS's. Just wondering. Thanks.
    Not sure shadow. I just haven't had any issues. I think they're the same, although without actually checking I can't confirm or deny.

jbean7916 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245A99C3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I loaded the Czech .103 last night and haven't seen any problems yet! Loaded smoothly and I haven't had any of the dropped calls issue everyone else is talking about... Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones!

Blackberry079 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by smomus
    Interesting to say the least! So that means I am among the select few who has only minor problems I guess. I have had a few dead air calls but I just call them back and have no prob after. My biggest problem is not being able to connect via bt to my Mac. Hopefully the.104 will fix this too!

I am one of those select few who was able to DL the new OS. Also I have those same problems as you do. But the annoying part is that I have to go to a friends house just use windows and I gave a Mac too. It would Be nice if RIM & Tmobile to make a DM for Macs.

smalld no está en línea Stack level 1

did 103 on 2 phones. on my tmobile it works great, although i have lost brickbreaker? on my rogers, no issues at all and i have brick breaker.
    any idea how i get it back on the other one?

organic_matter no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im runing .64 if I was to get chez do you think there would be prob.? Or is it possable to upgrade to a lower version than .103 but higher than .64

PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by organic_matter
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im runing .64 if I was to get chez do you think there would be prob.? Or is it possable to upgrade to a lower version than .103 but higher than .64

Yup organic there is a stickied thread above that has a list of them all. If you need directions there is also a mini FAQ up top.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast