Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

According to a post on another board (link removed), T-Mobile has now pulled OS 4.2.1.103 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

T-Mo has now pulled OS .103!

Advertisement

According to a post on another board (link removed), T-Mobile has now pulled OS 4.2.1.103 until further notice!

Hummmmmmm....
    Last edited by reddog187; 08-19-2007 at 01:24 AM.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: T-Mo has now pulled OS .103!

Yeah, what's that all about...??? I still didn't get a text message from them about the update like I heard many people saying. Things have run amuck. TMo better get their s#!t together. This is ridiculous!!!!

Linus no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had trouble upgrading on Wednesday, I called tmo CS, spent about 45min on the phone going through download, ininstall DM and so on... CS had much trouble helping upgrading from .64 to .103, he put me on hold and came back with information that there is some problem with the new upgrade and that they are infact going to modify and release a new version .104. I was not quite convince by what I was told, especially because that particlar CS didn't seem to know the program as well as some fellow pinstacker I met here in the forum. So after uninatalling and reintalling desktop manager, I went ahead an did the upgrade regardless. Since they took down the os, I guess the customer rep's information was good. Wonder if the problem is with the os itself or with the installing procedure. ??

staindone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F059B5

I just looked and yeah they have taken it down.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I heard it was because of the MMS and dropped calls issues. Those were supposed to be fixed but they haven't. http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tmo_103_a.html

smomus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248B113c

Interesting to say the least! So that means I am among the select few who has only minor problems I guess. I have had a few dead air calls but I just call them back and have no prob after. My biggest problem is not being able to connect via bt to my Mac. Hopefully the.104 will fix this too!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

The only issue I had was that it was really slow the first few hours after I upgraded but using the BB made it more stable and faster. I am wiping and reloading my Pearl with the Czech OS in order to prevent problems.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

I've done the same. I'm now using the Czech OS. The TMo USA file (From TMo website) for some reason did not give me the "Shared" folder in the "Research In Motion" folder. I could not find the Blackberry.alx file and therefore could not unlock all of the vendor themes. I was p!$$ed!!! The Czech OS took care of that and I've unlocked all of the themes. All is good.....

ericjackson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM Me

AT&T FTMFW!!!

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thank god I am sick of hearing about this os. Who cares. It is just a phone and will work fine with previous os's. Thank you.

techiegirl1965 no está en línea Stack level 2

I just went back to .64! the .103 was a nightmare, for every application i tried to open I literally had to watch the sands of time icon spin for 3 to 4 minutes! I had trouble opening pictures! The worst of all was the sms messages disappearing, or not even reaching my party! The funny thing is there were no pluses to this upgrade, other than being able to separate sms/mms from email.......how disappointing! I am not even going to mess with other foreign OS upgrades, not worth the hassle...Thanks T-Mobile! lol

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I am confused... I upgraded first to .101 multilanguage.... well when .103 came available I upgraded... I havent had any issues.. should I go back? it seems smoother changing screens, etc.. Just dont want to have issues later. Are the issues you are all mentioning occurring imediately? Thanks for any info or opinions..
    kre8berry

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

I guess I have been one of the lucky ones who haven't had any problems as of yet. But if a new release comes out I'm going to install it to be on the safe side.

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

No Problems here...
    Black G1 w/Root
    JesusFreke's Moddified RC30 v1.3
    Auto-rotate Enabled
    Auto-rotate Browser Enabled
    Manup's Blue Star 5 Theme

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Yeah I am fine too... I think I will keep it... atleast until I read a need for reinstall of old..
    kre8berry

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast