anyway....All calls even the Custom phone tune just ring T-Jingle no matter what I do..... ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Macdarwin no está en línea Stack level 3

T-Jingle Ring Getting annoying

Advertisement

anyway....All calls even the Custom phone tune just ring T-Jingle no matter what I do.....

I had my contacts set up with Music tune but Still ringing T-Jingle....even the phone tune itself.

I notice when i try setting my other contact with its own tune...The songs are in the selection but when i move the trackball to listen to the music... the "BROWSE" and the "MUTE" is playing T-Jingle......anyone can help me with this??

BB 8100

thanks

-darwin

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Re: T-Jingle Ring Getting annoying

Hey Darwin! I had this problem to for a while. I would seriously recomend a battery pull for at least 30 seconds. Upon doing so, go into Profiles->down to Advanced->then menu key-> edit the profile you want to change. Be sure to change any of the "My favs" ones you might have on the bottom and don't forget the "Important Calls"

Be sure to make all your changes in the "Phone" Catagory and then go back to change your SMS or Email sounds as well. Cheers- Aber

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Wow, could have used you awhile back when I was having this problem!

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

If you go into your address book, you can change the ringtone of each caller if wanted.

akea87 no está en línea Stack level 1

i tried the batt pull and it still does the same F*&^^^ sound of the jingle, do you think it's because the my faves?

i unchecked all the exceptions too I have no idea?

PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Hey Akea87,
    I have TMOB/My favs and I don't have a problem with my pearl playing the crappy Tmob sound. Let me list my settings to you..that could help if you make yours identical to mine. In the Advanced profile section i have the "Loud" profile set to play a ringtone of my choosing for the PHONE option.

In the Myfavs area below all the other sound profiles i have Everything checked including Important calls.
    Each individual fav has a specific ringtone assigned to them in the same manner as stated above for the loud profile... i hope that helps..if not send me a PIN. -Aber

Shuluke no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok i figured out my problem. Similar to the one before.. except i had one contact that was not working with the custom tune. Ok so if you have changed themes.. thats what i had done. I switched back to the original one that came with the phone.. set up everyones custom ring tone.. and then pulled the battery.. Tested it and the custom ring tones worked! changed my theme once again back to the one i had when it was not working and boom! it works.. Its pretty crazy. Thanks for the help.

Shuluke

PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Np Shuluke anytime stackerman! -Aber