I just got a blackberry pearl and the salesperson said I could download my contacts ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jlfmickey no está en línea Stack level 1

Question System for Calendar

Advertisement

I just got a blackberry pearl and the salesperson said I could download my contacts off of my Palm. I did this with some struggle, BUT now I don't have a system for managing my contacts or calendar on my desktop. I'm still pretty "old school" and like to be able to manage on a larger computer screen and downloading to the PDA instead of using the PDA to make updates. What type of software can I get to manage my Blackberry? I'm looking for a no-cost solution. I really like the Palm software, but I know that won't auto-update to the Blackberry and I do NOT want to sync my palm each time and then convert the files to the Blackberry.

HELP PLEASE!
    Last edited by jlfmickey; 11-21-2007 at 12:37 AM.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: System for Calendar

I don't think there is a NO-Cost solution. You best bet would be sync to Outlook with your Palm and then Sync to your BB. That would be the easiest solution I can think of.

I'm pretty sure other stackers will have better ideas, but I prefer Outlook.

Welcome to the stacks