Hey guys I justswitched from my pearl to a Windows Mobile phone. I love it, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

abuzar92 no está en línea Stack level 1

Syncing Contacts

Advertisement

Hey guys I justswitched from my pearl to a Windows Mobile phone. I love it, but I don't know how to transfer my contacts from my pearl to the 8125. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

Re: Syncing Contacts

try this, it's an educated guess since i haven't used a WMP: export them from your bb to dm, then open in outlook or whatever mail prog you're using, then import to WMP
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Syncing Contacts

You can sync your Pearl through the DM to Outlook and then using Activesync (you set up a partnership between it and the phone first) you can then transfer them onto the 8125. Enjoy your new device, I just went the opposite way from WM devices to BB Pearl. There are a ton of apps and much customiztion for the WM devices, but I just wished they were as stable and the call clarity was as good as the BB (at least that is my experience in the 6-7 devices that I have had). Good luck with your new device and hope this helps.