In setting up the blackberry desktop to sync the pearl with outlook it does not ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

DavePearl no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Synchronize Pearl with Outlook queston

Advertisement

In setting up the blackberry desktop to sync the pearl with outlook it does not allow me to point to different folders or files. Once you choose outlook it points you to personal folders contacts or personal folders calandar. What if you have two contact files under your personal folders in outlook. It lets you choose browse but wont let you browse or type over the file name. Once you choose outlook it must just default to personal folders/contacts and not let you change the path. Any suggestions or work arounds. My main concern is that I have more than one calandar I would like to point to. Thanks for any help. D

question not queston

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Synchronize Pearl with Outlook queston

DavePearl, Welcome to PinStack.

Desktop Manager will only connect to one instance of each type of PIM feature at a time. Sorry, but there is no workaround that I know of.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba

Re: Synchronize Pearl with Outlook queston

I would recommend having ONE master list, and on Outlook... Setting the Categories accordingly. You can even set your own categories.

If you want you can even set your categories to be each folder that you have. (Once everything is placed in one Master List)

That is the only thing I could think of to help you out.