Please help, I am having trouble with my blackberry 8100. I currently have my hotmail ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

galatie no está en línea Stack level 1

Synchronize email problems!

Advertisement

Please help, I am having trouble with my blackberry 8100. I currently have my hotmail account linked up to my BB. I dont think it is synching up properly however. When I receive an email on my hotmail, and delete it from my laptop, the message will still show up on my BB. Likewise, when I delete an email off my BB, it will still show up on my hotmail. Please let me know how to recify this problem, my BB was working fine before and now I dont know what to do!!! Many thanks

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Synchronize email problems!

Welcome to PinStack galatie.

I'm pretty wure that is just the way BIS works with Hot Mail. There is no reconciliation with most POP3 email systems.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BlackBerry.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

kenvan60 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f4e3a6
    Well, I have email forwarded tp gmail from a few other pop mail accounts, and reconsiling seems to work fine with my 8100

bbkritter no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have Yahoo. Even though it says synchronize, it does not, add/delete emails from inbox. I don't get SPAM, which is a plus , with Yahoo though.
    On to learning to love my pearl :)