Alright I'm new to this whole BB thing so synching to outlook is new to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Er0
    Er0 no está en línea Stack level 2

synching to outlook?

Advertisement

Alright I'm new to this whole BB thing so synching to outlook is new to me. Can someone explain to me how to do this or point me in the right direction?

lito16 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: synching to outlook?

Quote Originally Posted by Er0
    Alright I'm new to this whole BB thing so synching to outlook is new to me. Can someone explain to me how to do this or point me in the right direction?
    You need to use BB Desktop Manager, click on Synchronize, click on the configuration tab, and then click on the button that says "Configure synch..." You'll then have options to configure which software to sync with.

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3

I've been using the Pearl for a few weeks now, and I must say that the synching with Outlook is super! I had switched to PPCs some years ago because the Nokia synching program had left much to be desired. I am now completely happy on this count with my baby!

Er0
    Er0 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by lito16
    You need to use BB Desktop Manager, click on Synchronize, click on the configuration tab, and then click on the button that says "Configure synch..." You'll then have options to configure which software to sync with.
    well hell I guess I should of explored that more. Thank you