I loaded a lot of content with Mobi pocket reader to my Pearl and foolishly ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sobore no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Synced with Mobipocket reader, now Pearl memory = 0

Advertisement

I loaded a lot of content with Mobi pocket reader to my Pearl and foolishly did not config sending to 1GB SD card. Instead everything went to device memory which is now ZERO.
    I want to delete the files in the device memory but when I use the desktop manager media manager utility I do not see any files other than pictures and ringtones. The other odd thing is media manager shows 6.59MB of free space when the phone shows zero. How can I see and remove these files that are hidden?

sobore no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Synced with Mobipocket reader, now Pearl memory = 0

I was able to free memory by moving media items from the device memory to the SD card using the explorer.
    I now have 2MB free device memory. The content store is still filled with prc files from mobi pocket which I can not see with explorer or desktop manager. I know there is a pocess to clear the content store using the desktop manager, but I believe that clears everything and does not permit selective delete. What are my options?