Is it possible to sync with two differnt computers? I have my home computer and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kbode no está en línea Stack level 1

Sync with two differnt computers

Advertisement

Is it possible to sync with two differnt computers? I have my home computer and my work computer and I would really like to sync both of my outlook accounts to the phone.

Thanks,

Ken

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Sync with two differnt computers

yeah, it's possible. If the contacts and stuff that you want to sync is different between the computers, then you have to configure your filters to keep them different.

Otherwise if your outlook stuff is identical (like you want contacts, tasks, and calendar events the same on both and to be "synced" with one another, then no filters are necessary.

kbode no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the information mrdeeno.

Does it matter what version of MS Outlook that I am using.

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

it shouldn't matter, but I don't really know since I'm using the same version on both computers.

They syncing program is pretty flexible if you can set the filters/folders correctly, so I think as long as those are set up to your liking, you shouldn't have any trouble.

Try it and let us know how it goes if you're using 2 different versions of outlook.