[FONT=Arial]Sync question,[/FONT] [FONT=Arial]I have just bought a Mac Book Pro and partitioned the hard drive ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ndwgolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Sync Question

Advertisement

[FONT=Arial]Sync question,[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial]I have just bought a Mac Book Pro and partitioned the hard drive so that I have both Mac and Windows XP, I prefer to use outlook to send and receive email so my question is now how can I sync my Blackberry Pearl when I am logged into windows XP, also I am still having problems filing emails on my Blackberry, sometimes when I click the menu button I get the option to file but other times I don’t, also last and not least is it possible to say save an email to say bank stuff on my hand held and then my handheld automatically syncs with my outlook program in my lap top and the email gets moved to bank stuff in outlook? [/FONT]

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Sync Question

To sync, you need to have Outlook open and the DM open. There should be an icon in the DM that says synchronize. Just make sure you configure everything before you sync. I'm not familiar with Outlook so I'm not much help on that end.

Hope that helps a little

ndwgolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Sync Question

any other help would be apreceated