I am trying to get my Blackberry Pearl to automatically sync all of my contacts ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

deepsnow no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Sync outlook contacts and calendar to blackberry Pearl automatically

Advertisement

I am trying to get my Blackberry Pearl to automatically sync all of my contacts and my updated calendar from my computer everytime I plug it into my computer. I am confused as to what I should do to get to the point where my Blackberry will automatically do this without having to manually drag the files, contacts, etc.
    Thanks!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You have Desktop Manager loaded on your PC, correct? You can set the DM to automatically sync your device upon connection with either bluetooth or USB.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack, by the way, deepsnow!

deepsnow no está en línea Stack level 1

Attempting 1st time sync and software duplicates first name as middle name

I am attempting my 1st sync between my Blackberry Pearl 8130 device and my Microsoft Outlook. When I do this the software is automatically duplicating the first name of many of my contacts and then proceeding to add the same first name to the middle name as well. Is there a way for me to synchronize my Blackberry device without adding these incorrect duplicate middle names? If not, is there a simple way to edit anything in the synchronization process, and if so how?

Thanks!

adnank no está en línea Stack level 1
    you first need to transfer all your contacts in csv file format and then make required changes if you dont need middle name or last name just for example then simply change the name of column and upload it in your outlook and perform sync. If you need a complete presentation on synchornization then do let me know I have made one. I will forward it to you.