Hi, I just now bought BBPearl (first time BB user). It came with BDM 4.2.0.14. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

pravin2k no está en línea Stack level 1

Sync issue with Oracle Connector

Advertisement

Hi,

I just now bought BBPearl (first time BB user). It came with BDM 4.2.0.14. I tried to sync with Outlook but not successfull. In my company we use Oracle Calendar. Is it true that BDM4.2 has an issue with Oracle Connector for Outlook? If yes why RIM has not come up with a fix yet? How other BB users are managing? Has anyone found a fix/solution? Are there any third party sync tools that work with BB Pearl and Outlook connector?

I know too many questions..but appreciate your help. I may have to return the device if there is no solution.

Thanks in advance.

PRavin

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Sync issue with Oracle Connector

Welcome to pinstack...

Oracle Connector for Microsoft Outlook is not supported by Intellisync. Oracle Connector for Microsoft Outlook does not function through a MAPI (Messaging Application Programming Interface) profile. Since Intellisync uses a MAPI profile to communicate with the BlackBerry device user's mailbox, organizer data in an Oracle Connector mailbox is not accessible to Intellisync.