howdy people, I have MS Outlook 2003 and i have a POP service set up ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Primus76 no está en línea Stack level 2

Sync all 8120 calendar's with single outlook calendar

Advertisement

howdy people,

I have MS Outlook 2003 and i have a POP service set up so my calendar is basically set up under this pop account (primus@x.x).. When i create a new item in my 8120 calendar or in outlook it syncs fine and labels them as being under this address. The issue is that i also get meeting requests sent to my x@x.blackberry.net account and my hotmail account that i have on the 8120 as well and i want those calendar items to be sync'd as well with outlook and display in outlook.

Thoughts?

i use "as well" way too much...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I only counted "as well" twice, Primus!

I haven't tried this myself, but go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services. Change the e-mail address in there to what you want sync'd to Outlook. Not sure if this will even work, but even if it does, you can only sync one calendar at a time. There's no way to sync them all at once.

thx for the info.. i just tried it and it keeps on wanting to delete all my old entries from outlook that were made with the other calendar as well as add all the ones listed under the blackberry.net one.

its a shame it won't do them all at once.. or even let me change which calendar it belongs to in the blackberry itself so it would sync next time properly...

I am attempting workaround 3 from here: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...00%20205280545

i am hoping in the end all the entries will be restored to the one CICAL and it will sync properly from there in the future lol

update:.. that more or less worked.. i backed up my calendar, cleared my calendar, i deleted my nbnet cical and my hotmail cical service book, did a battery pull and then restored the calendar.... the ones from my blackberry.net cical were listed properly but the poor nbnet ones were orphans (still listed in blue though)... did a sync and it sent all my purple bb.net ones to outlook and brought in all the old nbnet blue ones to the purple calendar..

i do have duplicates since the orphans were still there in blue with no owner but i can manually delete those as i go along .. from now on though whatever i enter in outlook, enter manually on the phone or get through my bb.net email will all be on the same calendar in both outlook and on the phone..

cheers!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Great detective work, Primus. Glad you got it (sort of) figured out!