My Pearl will not finish sycn-ing. It processes 66 or 200+ files and stops and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum
Sycn Problem: "The operation terminated unexpectedly "
My Pearl will not finish sycn-ing. It processes 66 or 200+ files and stops and then up comes this message in a OK buttoned box: "The operation terminated unexpectedly". Can anyone help, please? Thanks.
Re: Sycn Problem: "The operation terminated unexpectedly "
JackRoth Welcome to Pinstack!
First if your using Desktop Manager look at the view log to see what is failing
Same problem on my 8100. Every few weeks it gives up syncing and gives the same message.
The solution for me:
Remove Pearl 8100 battery.
Works every time. Hope you have the same success.
i agree with harriko1 but also consider that if you have an 8120 after having a 8100 you may find that some of your software isn't right or will not work. i had the same problem and it turned out to be colour pearl program
I'm having the same problem with my Curve. Processes X number of records from my Outlook calendar, then the "Operation terminated unexpectedly" error. I tried removing my BB battery, but that didn't resolve the issue. Any other suggestions?
I suspect it's a "bad" calendar entry in my Outlook, but I don't know how to find which one. Anyone know how?
I'm having the same problem:
- During Sync it goes through everything until it gets to the calendar. When it gets to 'Reading From Microsoft Outlook Calendar' it gets to entry 55 it says "Operation Terminated Unexpectedly"
Using a Pearl 8130 on Windows XP SP3
Things I have tried (none of which have helped):
- Upgraded to latest version of BB Desktop
- Downgraded to BB Desktop 3.x
- Uninstalled BB Desktop and went back to v18.104.22.168 which is what came with the device and has worked up until last week or so
- Went into Outlook and deleted all attachments from calendar items
- Went into Outlook and deleted the 55th item and those around it
- Looked at the BB Sync log (there are no errors shown, it just runs through a list of what calendar items it looked at)
- Completely cleared my device calendar
- Reset Sync configuration
- Renamed the Isync folder
- Rebooted BB Device (hard reboot w/ battery removal)
- Did an Indian 'Fix-My-Blackberry' dance
HELP!!!!! I'm going nuts here!!!
i had the same problem, i resolved it by simply removing the battery for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Seemed to work for me
Tags for this Thread